CO - Young girl found alone after Denver fireworks show, 3 July 2015

(I do not know where to place this, mods please feel free to move)

This just came across my feed:

Denver Police Department
39 mins · Edited ·
DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS CHILD?
Denver, we need your help! This little girl was found alone in Civic Center Park last night. If you recognize her, please call 720-913-2000.

I cannot seem to add her image here. Here is the Denver Police Dept FB post w/ her picture
https://www.facebook.com/denverpoli...2779251380/703369663101353/?type=1&permPage=1

:(

OMG the poor kid! Hope they find her loving family soon! (If the family isn't "loving" then I hope they find a loving home for her elsewhere!) I can't help but notice the poor quality of her teeth - how does a child that young end up with teeth like that?

OMG! Why is there not a FRANTIC parent looking for this little girl??? It seems like she would at least know her first name and often at 2 and 3 years old they know how old they are. These thread about kids are hurting my heart...

Sheesh! I don't understand why she wasn't missed and reported. Was she at a sleepover at a friends house she went to fireworks with? How can someone be afraid to come forward?

This may very well be a "I thought you took her home" situation.
We've seen those before... :sigh:

OMG the poor kid! Hope they find her loving family soon! (If the family isn't "loving" then I hope they find a loving home for her elsewhere!) I can't help but notice the poor quality of her teeth - how does a child that young end up with teeth like that?

Could be molar hypomin, I brush my sons teeth twice daily and have since birth, his teeth still rotted (I also had molar hypomin as a child, and his cousin from dads side has also had it)

After a very expensive surgery to restore teeth to somewhat better condition the dentist is hopeful my son will have normal adult teeth :)

god, what a terrible story...

hope she is identified and parents are charged.

I can't believe it's been so many hours and no one has been looking for this little one! I'm glad she is safe with LE, but why isn't someone missing her?

I can't believe it's been so many hours and no one has been looking for this little one! I'm glad she is safe with LE, but why isn't someone missing her?

Without being too pessimistic here.... Drugs??? I couldn't fathom forgetting my child... I don't actually understand how it happens unless your completely wasted on drugs or booze

Sorry , can't copy and paste now , but there was a little girl found alone after a fireworks show I'm Denver . It's in MSM . Did anyone here post that story ?

Someone Thursday night put this child to bed. Someone Friday morning helped dress this child. Someone Friday evening brought this child with them for a family moment. Someone Saturday morning had one less passenger in their car.

I'm concerned for the parents! Where are they?? She does not appear to look neglected and if she wandered off or someone thought she was with the other parent why haven't they notice after over 10 hours?

This is mind blowing. I can't imagine not noticing I was a child short.

Was anyone taken away from the scene in an ambulance? I'm trying to think kinda sorta 'positively' here..... but seriously, what the heck?

Such a beautiful little girl, well dressed and card for, from appearances. Prayers that there is a reasonable explanation as to why she has not been claimed.

I hope they find out who she is too soon.This poor little girl was probably scared to death.My first thought is her parents? Parent was probably on drugs and alcohol and probably passed out and hung over and haven't even woke up yet.Was this on the local news?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back