1059 users online (233 members and 826 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

F---ing Signs Stolen

While British visitors are finding it hilarious, the residents of F---ing are failing to see the funny side, The Sunday Telegraph newspaper reported.

Only one kind of crimimal ever stalks the sleepy 32-house village near Salzburg on the German border, cheeky British tourists armed with a sense of humour and a screwdriver.

"We will not stand for the F---ing signs being removed," the officer told the broadsheet.

"It may be very amusing for you British, but F---ing is simply F---ing to us. What is this big F---ing joke? It is puerile."

Local guide Andreas Behmueller said it was only the British that had a fixation with F---ing.

"Just this morning I had to tell an English lady who stopped by that there were no F---ing postcards."
    http://wfmynews2.com/watercooler/wat...?storyid=47726
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

LOL! Oh my gosh! Could you imagine?

What kind of F----ing story is this?!

(funny one Mysteriew)

Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .