Naked Internet chatting seen as threat to public health, morality

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A Chinese researcher has warned of a new threat to public health and morality -- naked Internet chatting.

"At first, we thought if was merely a game for a few mentally abnormal people," the paper quoted China Youth Association researcher Liu Gang as saying. "But as our research continued, we found the problem was much larger than expected."

Participants download chat software and attach video cameras to their computers. They then "talk with others while exposing themselves and performing provocative poses," the paper said.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/bizarre/083005_APsn_naked.html

:boohoo: "There's nothing to it, Vogue".....Vogue"....

comes to mind!

the only thing that comes to mind worse than this is drunken, naked, internet chatting. This could be bad..mpi

Hopeful said:
:boohoo: "There's nothing to it, Vogue".....Vogue"....

comes to mind!
OK, can't anything be private. I can't believe I've been found out!
YIKES.:blushing:

As long as kids aren't involved and both parties consent, what's the beef?

mysteriew said:
As long as kids aren't involved and both parties consent, what's the beef?

Because just like out chat rooms here in usa, a bunch of sexual addicted mentally unstable men will practically take them all over and normal everyday people, especially women will no longer be able to be visible or chat in peace without being constantly harassed by these freaks who will stop at nothing to get their narcissistic self gratification instead of paying a prostitute, or calling a phone sex number. These are not normal people.

True that, txsvicki, lot's of unstable people out there...what a scary thought...I wouldn't do that bc of all the sickos in the world. Some people see it as a "thrill," I suppose.

I DO agree with Mysteriew, also...if it's men and women of age, they are taking a risky chance, but they know what they're doing.

txsvicki said:
Because just like out chat rooms here in usa, a bunch of sexual addicted mentally unstable men will practically take them all over and normal everyday people, especially women will no longer be able to be visible or chat in peace without being constantly harassed by these freaks who will stop at nothing to get their narcissistic self gratification instead of paying a prostitute, or calling a phone sex number. These are not normal people.
It does still take "two to tango" still, doesn't it? There are at least a couple of unstable women out there, aren't there? I didn't think there was a dire shortage of trash on the Internet, anyway...mpi

Magnum PI said:
It does still take "two to tango" still, doesn't it? There are at least a couple of unstable women out there, aren't there? I didn't think there was a dire shortage of trash on the Internet, anyway...mpi

I understand what txvicki was saying. I had one chat program for a while and I was on it a lot. I was always getting messages from people (they said they were guys) and they ranged anywhere from the more polite (I guess) messages saying would you like some cybe s*x, to the more blatant- hey, you want to *advertiser censored**. Some would really keep at it. I finally found a sure way to make them stop. When I got that type of message, I responded. Told them that that was pretty personal. And if they wanted something so personal from me, they were going to have to give me something personal in return. Some quit right there, some would ask what. When I said their credit card number- they quit.

ROFL Great idea!

mysteriew said:
I understand what txvicki was saying. I had one chat program for a while and I was on it a lot. I was always getting messages from people (they said they were guys) and they ranged anywhere from the more polite (I guess) messages saying would you like some cybe s*x, to the more blatant- hey, you want to *advertiser censored**. Some would really keep at it. I finally found a sure way to make them stop. When I got that type of message, I responded. Told them that that was pretty personal. And if they wanted something so personal from me, they were going to have to give me something personal in return. Some quit right there, some would ask what. When I said their credit card number- they quit.
You remember the old Hunter Thompson line "When the goin' gets wierd, the wierd turn pro." I think you are hanging out at some questional sites...be careful asking for CC numbers, you could be mistaken for an honest prostitute and arrested under the Homeland Security "No ho's allowed in USA clause."...mpi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back