Courtroom Reunion Moves Suspect to Tears

His reaction to the Judge shows me he's not all bad and he's the kind of person that has a good chance to turn his life around. I hope he does

His reaction to the Judge shows me he's not all bad and he's the kind of person that has a good chance to turn his life around. I hope he does
ITA. I really felt bad for him until I read the charges against him -- very violent. Sounds like he has a lot of anger and resentment pent up inside of him. I think the good cry was cathartic for him. Everyone needs a good cry now and then. IMO, when some people really feel like crying, they suppress what they consider weak emotions and express emotions such as anger instead.

I also loved the judge's response. There was so much tenderness in her tone and kindness in her words. They were on opposite sides of the law, but her words were comforting and encouraging. IMO, it forced Booth to see himself as someone else saw him -- as someone who had a good start in life and then got on the wrong path, with a chance to get back onto the right path. I truly hope he takes advantage of that opportunity.

Interestingly, Judge Glazer seems very gentle and calm in those videos, but I noticed when I was searching for this thread that we have an old one from 2008. I couldn't confirm as the story it linked to has gone, but the poster mentions a Judge Mindy Glazer who sounds very fierce!

I wonder if it's the same one?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?66575-Judge-Reprimand-s-Mom-For-Two-Good-Reasons
I'm inclined to think that it is the same judge. She had good reason to be angry in that other case. A woman left a 3-month-old baby home alone, and one of her children was fathered by a SO. Although Judge Glazer may be gentle, I can imagine her being a fierce defender of the innocent, especially children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back