589 users online (66 members and 523 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Nancy 'Renee' Eldridge, 25, Columbus, 4 July 2015 *Arrest*

Nancy "Renee" Eldridge

Columbus Police search for missing woman Renee Eldridge
    COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - The Columbus Police Special Victims Unit are investigating after a Columbus woman mysteriously disappears.

Investigators say 25 year-old Nancy Eldridge, known as Renee by her family, has been missing since Saturday morning.

Her family believes someone came inside and kidnapped her from the home she shared with her mother. Family members say Eldridge came home around 3:00 a.m. after spending time with friends, who dropped her off.
    http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/pm_/contentde...id=od:eBdjgGZt
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

In a case like this, if it's true she was kidnapped, surely they have an idea who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    In a case like this, if it's true she was kidnapped, surely they have an idea who did it.
    They did not have an idea in Brianna Denison's case, but they caught him anyway.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

They came inside her home who she shares with her mother around/after 3am and kidnapped her? Scary indeed. Who was she out with that night? Any admirers? Did someone make advances towards her and she wasn't interested and they didn't like it? Any ex boyfriends in the frame? Too many questions and not enough answers!

Well lets see she was out with friends till 3 am when they dropped her off. Where have we heard this one before....
    Seems to me one of the friends came back or someone followed them from wherever they were!

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I'm not sure exactly why I feel this way, but on FB she seems younger than her chronological age to me.

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    I'm not sure exactly why I feel this way, but on FB she seems younger than her chronological age to me.
    I agree, and the brother is asking the public twice to please not send him a damn friend request and instead share the flyer.

Perhaps he has always been protective of her.
    Hooks Up!

Why was mom out til 10:30 am the next day. Of course, she is entitled but it seems that whoever took her knew enough to know that mom was gone for the night, or, didn't know her at all.
    Hooks Up!

Quote Originally Posted by klily444 View Post
    Why was mom out til 10:30 am the next day. Of course, she is entitled but it seems that whoever took her knew enough to know that mom was gone for the night, or, didn't know her at all.
    It's possible mom worked nights, maybe. I don't know. However it does sound as if it's not a one time thing.

MOO

So was Renee definitely actually dropped off at home then was taken sometime after? Did Renee's mother actually see Renee when she was dropped off or are we just going by the story of the friends who say they dropped her off at her home at 3am? Hmmmmm.
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

"My mother returned to the home at 10:30 a.m. yesterday morning. Noticed that the screen has been removed from the window. Went into the house to find the back door wide open. My sister's room was ransacked. There was clearly a struggle in her room. Her keys, her cellphone everything was left here. She's the only thing missing," Nicole Eldridge, the victim's sister said.
    http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/pm_/contentde...id=od:eBdjgGZt

Alright well I guess that answers my question, with her personal belongings found in her ransacked room it definitely sounds like she did make it home. I wonder if any neighbours have video surveillance? Would be worth checking their video to see if it may of captured a car or person etc hanging around Renee's home after she was dropped off at 3am.
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Notice that there is 8 guests viewing this thread. Please register at Websleuths and join the discussion. It is easy and you will be welcomed by the other members. Your help will be appreciated. TYIA..

Register at Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    www.websleuths.com/forums/register.php

Has anyone seen an address mentioned? I grew up in the area and still live nearby and would like to know the area she was abducted from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    Her profile says she graduated from high school in 2008 and there are a few pictures of her that look like were taken in a bar.

I hope she's okay.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast