KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Crystal Rogers
Crystal-Rogers-jpg.jpg

Bardstown Police looking for missing woman
Authorities in Nelson Co. are looking for a woman who has been missing since Friday afternoon.

The Nelson County Sheriff's Office issued a statement asking for those who may know the whereabouts of 35-year-old Crystal M. Rogers.

Roger's vehicle was found on Bluegrass Pkwy. with the keys in the ignition and her belongings inside.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/20...ng-woman-bardstown-crystal-m-rogers/29751399/

[h=1]KY - Crystal Rogers Media Thread *NO DISCUSSION*[/h]

Crystal's vehicle was located on the Bluegrass Parkway near the 14 mile marker West Bound by family. The vehicle is a maroon 2007 four door Chevrolet. It was abandoned at the 14 mile marker with a flat tire. The vehicle was left with its keys and Crystals personal belongings.

She was last seen by her boyfriend on Friday afternoon.

The family is very concerned and states that it is not like her to not be in touch.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/20...ng-woman-bardstown-crystal-m-rogers/29751399/

I'm interested to know why her family went looking for her? I'm guessing she sent a text or called someone and told them she had a flat?

I take the bluegrass pkwy home sometimes and I noticed 6 or 7 police cars lined up along side the interstate yesterday and I guess they were searching the area. They've kept fairly tight lipped about the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to find the location given in the news story. West bound on the Bluegrass Parkway at mile marker 14. Does this look right?
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.759...4!1sZ8cjjp1li-V1TVUGcAjE0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That should be about right. She was found somewhere b/w Bardstown and E-town (but still in Nelson County).

I didn't really know Crystal that well, but I looked her up in my yearbook and recognized her. She was a grade behind me at NCHS.

Her family seems to think that her boyfriend (who reported her missing) could have something to do with it. He's named in the story but is noted to be "extremely cooperative" with the investigation.

Family, police searching for missing woman; family offers $25,000 reward
Nelson County Gazette 7/6/2015
Bardstown, KY

That should be about right. She was found somewhere b/w Bardstown and E-town (but still in Nelson County).

I didn't really know Crystal that well, but I looked her up in my yearbook and recognized her. She was a grade behind me at NCHS.

Her family seems to think that her boyfriend (who reported her missing) could have something to do with it. He's named in the story but is noted to be "extremely cooperative" with the investigation.

Family, police searching for missing woman; family offers $25,000 reward
Nelson County Gazette 7/6/2015
Bardstown, KY

From your link:
"Several family members said Rogers told them that if she ever turned up missing to look at Houck as a possible suspect."

Looks like the boyfriend/common-law husband ran for sheriff recently, if you look at Crystal's FB cover photo folder.

It really stands out that she supposedly told family members if she went missing to look to the BF!

Some new-to-me info from this article:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/29481159/nelson-county-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-woman

"The mother of five was last seen on Friday, July 3 at her boyfriend's farm in Nelson County."

"Ballard says she last saw her daughter on Wednesday when she dropped her granddaughter off at her house."

“'She rents rental property and I mean you come into contact with people who get mad at you for that but nothing that would hurt her,' she said."

There was a press conf yesterday. The link does not work. Any new info released?

Last seen at her boyfriends.

I hate those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members