1307 users online (275 members and 1032 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

For Tricia re: Tom Miller

Yeah, he's been writing this book since 2000....

Did all of you guys at FFJ forget this? http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/0626200...millerchat.htm

P.S. It's incomplete...Mr "read my book" was extremely rude. The book was suppose to be called "Murder in Small Places"

Here is the entire chat transcript.

If his "agent" has been holding onto this "book" for over 4 years it's got to make you wonder why....I know it makes me wonder why, but then again I always figured TM for a like his buddy Darnay Hoffman.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Oh, I could never forget that chat Seeker. I couldn't believe how rude he was.

I can't remember who was the mod of the chat but I do remember she kept her cool when Miller started behaving like a jerk.

I will be interested in his book for a couple of reasons. One being that it's being published in England since no one here in the U.S. would touch it. And he points the finger right at Patsy from what I understand.

Speaking of Darnay and books did I ever post at WS chapter one of the Linda Hoffman Pugh book that Darnay sent me? Just one chapter. It was so God awful I couldn't believe it.

If anyone is interested I would be glad to post it here. It's a shocker let me tell you.

Needless to say, LHP never got a book deal.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

yes please Tricia post it...

Now Seeker........

FFJ Forget?! There are many that wish we would forget anyones association with Darnay and Associates but we can't think of a better thing not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    yes please Tricia post it...

I agree, please post it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    I agree, please post it soon.
    Here is a link from the "Did anyone ever come across thread."

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID35/22.html

I do recall Steve Thomas asking if anyone outside the family can sue for wrongful death...in fact he was considering suing the Ramseys for wrongful death of JonBenet.

LHP did not write this so-called chapter of her book...and like some people suggested, it was probably Darnay's wife...the Madame.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    Here is a link from the "Did anyone ever come across thread."

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID35/22.html
    That was...ummm....interesting? At one point it read like a script from Southpark.