1757 users online (284 members and 1473 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Please help us keep a pedophile behind bars/Tweet Post on FB post it EVERYWHERE

WE ARE SHORT ON TIME. PLEASE WRITE YOUR LETTERS ASAP!!!!

The man who abused Websleuths member LisaB's daughter is up for parole!

His name is Donald Scott Brunstetter! Inmate #352456

DON'T LET THIS CHILD SEX ABUSER GO FREE. YOU CAN HELP. PLEASE WRITE A LETTER TO:

David Blumberg
    MARYLAND PAROLE COMMISSION
    6776 Reisterstown Road, Suite 307,
    Baltimore, MD 21215 - 2341

e-mail: dblumberg@dpscs.state.md.us

FAX: 410.764.4433

It doesn't matter if you live in Maryland or not. You have the power to keep this predator behind bars no matter where you live. Why? Because if Brunstetter goes free he may end up as your neighbor. We have a right to demand that every single abuser is kept behind bars.

Everyone in all 50 states needs to demand the Maryland Parole Commission keep this abuser behind bars.

We have until July 30th to write our letters.

How many times have you wanted to help but had no idea what
    to do. Here you go. Now you can actually do something.

WRITE A REAL OLD FASHIONED SNAIL MAIL LETTER!

if you truly do not have time then email or fax .

There is no excuse for you not to help out. None.

You have snail mail, email, and Fax.

3 years ago LisaB came to me with an idea for a forum.
    CITIZENS AGAINST PEDOPHILES EARLY RELEASE or C.A.P.E.R

It's forum for members to post alerts letting us know if a pedophile is up for parole. Then we can write letters to the parole board in the hope the pedophile is kept behind bars.

LisaB has worked on this forum pretty much by herself. We could use help if anyone could jump in and work on this forum. Email me at websleuthscomments@gmail.com if you have some spare time and can help out.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-09-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

My husband and I will both be sending one from Vermont!

Or actually maybe we will each send our own, that is probably better right?

I don't know if it matters. I don't think a "petition" with 1000 signatures would be less effective than 1000 individual petitions with one signature each. It is gratifying to see a thick folder at the parole commission meeting, but any letter is a help!
    WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.