Beloved Maxi

CountryGirl

Reaction score
I received this email forwarded to me this morning:

RIP Anne. You will always be loved and remembered by your online friends.
CG

~~~~

I am Anne Henderson's best friend. It saddens me to bring sad news, however, my best friend, Anne, passed away last night. Several months ago she asked me to let all her friends and contacts know when this happens. She was a wonderful person and I am honored to have known and loved this wonderful woman and was with her and her family when she passed away.
If anyone has anything they would like to share , please email me at BECCASMERE@HOTMAIL.COM

Im sad beyond words. My prayers are with Maxi's family and friends.

Tybee, I didn't post in the JBR forum as I wasn't sure if that was allowed.
If it is, let me know. I know how much everyone loved Anne and prayed for her recovery.

This is indeed sad news. We have lost a friend. My sympathies to her family and friends. Goodbye, dear, dear Maxi.

Oh no. I am so very sorry. What a fine, wise lady - I am a better person for having known her here at WS. Godspeed, Maxi

Saddened by this. I remember posting with her in my earlier days here at WS. I think I remember her posting a photo of herself from her wedding, or Homecoming. I can't remember which. She was beautiful. And I loved her posts. God speed, Maxi.

Sweet Maxi. What an incredible person she was. Always fair, smart, and fun too. Her life was too short.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Does anyone have any funeral information?

Thank,
Tricia

As an old timer here at Websleuths, I posted for quite a long time with Maxi. She was special and truly one of a kind

The sadness is overwhelming and my thoughts and prayers are with her friends and loved ones; then again, if you knew her, you loved her.

She will be sorely missed and truly mourned

Bless you Maxi and rest in peace always

On top of all the sad news around, this is yet more sadness. Maxi was a vibrant asset on any forum she contributed to, and her loss is deeply felt here.

I never realized she had a website, but I knew it was the right one when I saw the little Yorkie who provided her forum name.

http://maxitheyorkie.tripod.com/

This is deeply saddening news. Although I've only recently joined Websleuths, I knew Maxi years ago when we posted together at Dan Trevino's Joshua-7 JBR website.

Maxi was full of grace, wit, and spirit. And continues to be. I am certain of it.

No more battles to be fought, Maxi. Rest well.

I started posting here almost 6 years ago and Maxi was the Moderator. I enjoyed her so much. I am truly saddened to hear of this news.

Goodbye dear and fair friend.

I never heard whether her daughter did get enrolled in the school of music. One of life's saddest moments when 'mom' leaves, to go to her final home.

why_nutt said:
On top of all the sad news around, this is yet more sadness. Maxi was a vibrant asset on any forum she contributed to, and her loss is deeply felt here.

I never realized she had a website, but I knew it was the right one when I saw the little Yorkie who provided her forum name.

http://maxitheyorkie.tripod.com/

Bouquets to you why_nutt, what an incredibly beautiful tribute to Maxi, to provide the link. I had never seen this before, thank you so much.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back