The case of the stolen nuts

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Shelby Township police seek leads in case of stolen nuts

Author: Halston Herrera, Senior News Editor for ClickOnDetroit.com, @ClickOnHalston, hherrera@wdiv.com

Published On: Jul 07 2015 10:28:59 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 07 2015 11:32:09 AM EDT

SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
Shelby Township police are looking for help in finding out where 28,000 pounds of stolen nuts ended up.

Police said a semitruck and its trailer were stolen last week from the area of Auburn and Ryan roads. The truck and trailer were found in Detroit, but they were empty.

Police said the trailer had been packed with 18 pallets, or 28,000 pounds, of packaged walnuts and other snack nuts.

The value of the nuts is more than $128,000, police said...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/shelby-township-police-seek-leads-in-case-of-stolen-nuts/34032622

Shelby Twp. police post mug shot of squirrel after nut theft

Associated Press 2:19 p.m. EDT July 7, 2015

Shelby Township — Police are having a little fun while asking for help from the public in figuring out who swiped roughly 28,000 pounds of packaged nuts.

The Shelby Township Police Department says a truck and trailer packed with 18 pallets of walnuts and other snack nuts were taken the weekend of June 27. Police say the truck and trailer were found July 1 in Detroit, but the nuts worth more than $128,000 were gone.

The department on Tuesday issued an appeal for information on its Facebook page — posting a mug shot of a squirrel along with details of the case...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-police-post-mug-shot-squirrel-thef/29821603/

He's adorable, isn't he. I love squirrels and feed them all the time. They are precious when they sit on our deck railings and eat walnuts that I've tossed outdoors :D

Awww. When I read the headline, I just knew squirrels would get the blame. :(

This whole story is nuts
This whole thread is nuts
Whoever posts on this thread is nuts
I am nuts , You are nuts
If you are a man you are sack nuts
If you are a girl you are plain nuts
The nuts who stole the truck full of nuts are nuts
They should be sent to the nuthouse

:) ... there .... that about covers it ... haaaa .... :)

.... go nuts my friend , go nuts ...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22