597 users online (86 members and 511 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WY - Megan, 25, Erin, 22, & Kelsie Andrews-Sharer, 16, Teton County, 28 June 2015

3 sisters missing in Moose area
    The Teton County, Wyoming, Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in finding three missing sisters.

The sheriff's office said Megan Margaret Andrews-Sharer, 25, Erin Elizabeth Andrews-Sharer, 22, and Kelsie Moriah Andrews-Sharer, 16, are believed to be staying within a half-hour of the Moose area, relatives said.

The sisters have camping gear with them, including a green and tan three-person dome tent, blue and blue/tan sleeping bags, and five days worth of food they bought June 28.
    http://m.localnews8.com/news/3-siste...-area/34054214
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Milwaukee woman, sisters missing with camping gear in Wyoming

According to the alert, the sisters were last known to be traveling around the area in a black 2008 Saturn Vue with Wisconsin license plate 482WAH.

Lt. Slade Ross of the Teton County Sheriff's Office said searchers on Wednesday afternoon found the SUV the three drove at a wilderness trailhead in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.

Teton County officials said the sisters are believed to be staying within a half hour of the Moose area per relatives. They left for their trip on June 28 and were to return Tuesday.
    http://www.channel3000.com/news/milw...oming/34057740

The parents of these 3 beautiful sisters must be worried sick. I'm hoping for a happy ending!

Vehicle found, sisters still missing

http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/c...3fb761239.html
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

I pray that a lone nut or two nuts with a gun(s) did not come across their camp site. They have got to be found!!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I just came here to see if they had a thread. The youngest is one of my friend's former students and is very worried.

"You realize there are a lot of amazing people out there to be grateful for. And a loving God...that's what life is about" -Robin Williams.

really hoping these girls are safe somewhere. concerning that the vehicle was found without them...
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Here is a local news source that has a map and appears to be updating with the search crews.

http://buckrail.com/tag/missingsisters/

I tried to find on a map the different sites listed in the articles, Jackson, Hoback Canyon, Granite Creek, and Bridger-Teton trailhead, and they are pretty much all in the same area. The Snake River runs along there too.
    Has there been a lot of rain or snow up there recently?
    Are there bears or wolves in the area?
    If something happened, you would think one of the girls would go for help if she could.

There is a map and search and rescue photos at the buckrail link in post #8 above.

Thank you.
    I always seem to forget to refresh before I post.

Search launched for Wisconsin sisters missing in Wyoming during camping trip
    Posted 7:05 PM, July 8, 2015,
    http://wgntv.com/2015/07/08/search-l...-camping-trip/
    FOX 6 in Milwaukee reports, The United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay says the young sisters grew up in Glendale and attended the church. Church officials say Megan Andrews-Sharer was the “Director of Equipping Ministry” until the end of May. They say the girls grew up in the congregation before moving several years ago.
    Ross describes the three as “relatively experienced” in backcountry hiking and camping.
    A website has been set up to update the public on the search.

hopefully these lovely ladies have not come to any harm.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

There are grizzly bears and a lot of wolves in the area. I'm leaning more towards one of them was injured and they're staying with her knowing people will be looking for them. Praying for a happy ending!

I wonder if their tents and bed gear was in the car when it was found? IMO the SAR people in this area of WY are incredible. They will find them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast