Ariana Grande Scandal

Fairy1

VOTE!!!
Reaction score
Demi Lovato has been tapped as the new headliner for Saturday’s Major League Baseball All-Star Concert following Ariana Grande’s withdrawal. The official reason given for Grande dropping out is she’s recovering from a wisdom tooth extraction. But Grande’s sweet tooth, which led to some bizarre behavior over the weekend, may actually be to blame.

In shocking new surveillance video footage obtained by TMZ, Grande was captured sniffing and licking a doughnut on the counter of a doughnut shop in Lake Elsinore, Calif. this past Saturday. In the video, Grande completes the stunt after asking her rumored boyfriend, backup dancer Ricky Alvarez, “Dare me?”

https://www.yahoo.com/music/ariana-grande-out-as-mlb-concert-headliner-after-123564890776.html

This young woman is a little piglet. Disgusting.

Gross. And her comments about America... Disgusting.

Kinda agree with her stance on junk food. However if she feels so strongly why would she lick a doughnut and why was she even in a doughnut shop?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a little snot!

Agree. I was watching Big Brother last season and her brother Frankie was on the show and was a spoiled disgusting person too.

Thats when I learned who she was and she is a spoiled brat.

Its sad to see how corrupt these young stars get. She reminds me of how Justin Beieber went out of control and also Miley Cyrus to an extent. Very similar behaviors.

Riverside Sheriff's Department are investigating the video, but the Dept. of Environment are also investigating Wolfee's Donuts now, for possible violation of the CA Retail Food Code in not keeping food covered.

Joe Marin the owner says the trays had only been placed on the counter while customers were served.

http://www.pe.com/articles/marin-772729-grande-elsinore.html

Good, I'm glad the police are involved. Maybe that will bring AG down a peg or two. Doubtful but maybe!

What a disgusting thing to do and she acted so cutesy about it. Yuck.

Good, I'm glad the police are involved. Maybe that will bring AG down a peg or two. Doubtful but maybe!

What a disgusting thing to do and she acted so cutesy about it. Yuck.

Totally agree. I wish these stuck-up young stars could wake up and see themselves how they are acting. It amazes me that they dont care.

It happens way too often and they act like they are better than everyone else just because of their fame and money. It is a huge turn off and I always personally boycott famous people that take the road she is heading down.

So many rich actors do the same. It is sad and disgusting how they think they are above regular people.

What total contempt for the shop and other people who later bought that food (all those (allegedly) licked and spittled donuts got sold).

The impression I got from that video is that Ariane looked like she really wanted to eat those donuts but maybe feels she's not 'allowed' fatty foods and took her anger out on the donuts and the people who do feel free to eat them? And that her boyfriend, once she licked them, seemed to spit on them to impress and outdo her?

Some couples bring out the best in each other, while others....well.

I predict their sweet romance will end in sour tears, if it hasn't already.

What total contempt for the shop and other people who later bought that food (all those (allegedly) licked and spittled donuts got sold).

The impression I got from that video is that Ariane looked like she really wanted to eat those donuts but maybe feels she's not 'allowed' fatty foods and took her anger out on the donuts and the people who do feel free to eat them? And that her boyfriend, once she licked them, seemed to spit on them to impress and outdo her?

Some couples bring out the best in each other, while others....well.

I predict their sweet romance will end in sour tears, if it hasn't already.

Hello Zwiebel. Totally agree with you on that is what happened in the video.

The mindset stars like her have that they can do these types of things and get away with it is just incredible.

It was so immature and disgusting and wanting attention. For their own laughs and to get a cheap kick out of it.

Sadly they typically only get a slap on the wrist for things like this.
I wish LE would charge her with something to try to teach her a lesson and wake her up.

She is heading down a bad path and has been for quite some time. I have paid attention to her since the Big Brother show where her brother appeared. And this behavior is right in line with what I have been seeing from her for quite some time.

I just wish she could wake up and change for the better. But until something drastic happens I dont see it happening.

Things will get worse until she does something seriously wrong.
Its really sad. A train wreck in the making.

Lol. A little bit of saliva got nothing on what those donuts are made of. I tend to agree with her. That food is disgusting and it is killing us.

Lol. A little bit of saliva got nothing on what those donuts are made of. I tend to agree with her. That food is disgusting and it is killing us.

Thank god nobody is forcing you to eat it.

Are donuts and cakes unhealthy? I'm done for then. I live in Germany where every other store is a bakery.:)

Are donuts and cakes unhealthy? I'm done for then. I live in Germany where every other store is a bakery.:)

A donut every now and then is fine IMO :)

So long as someone doesnt eat them every day or anything. They are deep fried and usually have lots of sugar so its the oil and sugar that is the concern for some people.

Now look what they made me do. All this talk of donuts made me hungry, so I popped to the store to buy a nice healthy apple and.....

The flat thing on the right's an Amerikano. Never quite been able to work out exactly what they are though.

Attachments

• 20150709_155626.jpg
    20150709_155626.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 140
A donut every now and then is fine IMO :)

So long as someone doesnt eat them every day or anything. They are deep fried and usually have lots of sugar so its the oil and sugar that is the concern for some people.

Agreed. It totally depends on what the rest of your diet and lifestyle looks like. But when it comes to good or bad foods... It doesn't get much worse than a donut. Loaded with sugar and loaded with hydrogenated fats. The two big killers in the western diet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back