1220 users online (243 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Shaniah Sherrod, 19, pregnant, College Park, 5 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-morning.html

Karma Watkins is beside herself with worry after her daughter Shaniah Sherrod, 19, vanished after she left her job at a Waffle House on Old National Highway in College Park, Georgia.
    But there are fears that Sherrod could be with her new boyfriend Cameron Walker - who has outstanding arrests warrants for rape, strangulation and battery, according to police.
    http://www.bostonnewstime.com/region...y-morning.html

Fulton County police said a day after Sherrod vanished her SUV was discovered after a crash in which the vehicle flipped over on Grant Road near Ellenwood in Clayton County.

It was badly damaged and left the passenger window and windshield shattered and a tire missing.

In the article, her mother also says Ms. Sherrod suffers from bi-polar disorder.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

prayers for this girl. and that she stays away from this "new boyfriend" ... ugh.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Her suv was found crashed. I hope her bf took the car and crashed it and she was not in there. So very sad😔

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-morning.html

Walker's boss at a landscaping company in Norcross claimed that they had seen him driving the SUV with another man on Monday.*

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

That boyfriend sounds lovely indeed....Oh my...I have a very bad feeling about this one.

Wow, no news at all on this? With her being pregnant especially Id think this would be getting more media attention.
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Why is this not getting any media attention? She was reported missing and then nothing!

I look for updates every other day. So sad that there is no new info out there about her.

It's so sad. How can she just disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    It's so sad. How can she just disappear?

Bumping for Shaniah. I can't find any recent news...

I do not get it. There's only been one or two articles and then all went silent. Police not asking for publics help, no searches, zilch.

Thankfully, I believe she was found.

Comments here:

https://www.facebook.com/blackandmis...52893136467413

Also if you search her name, there's a baby registry for a store in Indianapolis and it might be the same person.

I can't find any follow-up on the car damage though.
    Last edited by JusticeWillBeServed; 07-05-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeWillBeServed View Post
    Thankfully, I believe she was found.

Comments here:

https://www.facebook.com/blackandmis...52893136467413

Also if you search her name, there's a baby registry for a store in Indianapolis and it might be the same person.

I can't find any follow-up on the car damage though.
    One of the comments led me to Shaniah's Facebook page and it does look like she was found safe. She had a boy!

https://www.facebook.com/LadiiRabbiton1
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Great news!!!!