Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

~n/t~

Reaction score
Samantha Higgins, missing mother, vanished after leaving friend's home

The distraught family of a young Montreal mother who has been missing for two days is asking for anyone with information on her whereabouts to come forward.

Samantha Higgins, 22, went missing overnight from July 6 to 7 after leaving a friend's home at the corner of Newman Boulevard and Lise Street in LaSalle.

Amanda McKernan, a member of Higgins's extended family, said the young woman was having a few drinks at a friend's home on the night of July 6.

Samantha Higgins
Samantha Higgins's cousin Amanda says she hadn't been out since giving birth 10 weeks ago, and that she was quite drunk when she left her friend's home. (Courtesy)

Higgins spoke with her boyfriend of seven years by phone around 1:10 a.m. on July 7, said McKernan, who said the time stamp was still in boyfriend Nick's call log. She said she would be home soon.

Higgins and her boyfriend had recently become engaged and have two children together — a four-year-old girl and 10-week-old boy.

She was last seen wearing a pink dress. She is described as a white woman with light brown hair and blue eyes. She is five-feet-two-inches tall and 150 pounds.

Higgins grew up in Pointe St-Charles, where her family still lives.

Anyone with information can call Montreal police's confidential tip line Info-Crime at 514-393-1133.

samantha-higgins (1).jpgsamantha-higgins.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...anished-after-leaving-friend-s-home-1.3144560

Her friend sent her a text to make sure she arrived home safely and got a reply "yes I'm ok". Hmm.

Her friend sent her a text to make sure she arrived home safely and got a reply "yes I'm ok". Hmm.

Any link for that info?

MSM is reporting she had a 10 minute walk from "last seen" location to home. Does anyone know (approximately is fine) where "home" is? I'm trying to map.

Any link for that info?

MSM is reporting she had a 10 minute walk from "last seen" location to home. Does anyone know (approximately is fine) where "home" is? I'm trying to map.

Newman, LaSalle

A timeline is posted on the facebook page.

Timeline:
-Between 12am and 1am on the morning of July 7th, Samantha leaves her friend's house off of Newman and starts walking home towards David-Boyer.
-Phone call at 1:10 between Samantha and her fiancé, with her telling him she is having a good time.
-Text message sent from friend's phone asking if she made it home safe.
-Reply from Samantha`s phone at 1:40 saying she is home safe.
-5am, cell phone pings for last time, location at the McDonalds on Newman. All subsequent calls head straight to voicemail, indicating phone is no longer on.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566972586774513/

Any link for that info?

It says on the first link I posted above and if you watch the video, IIRC, the friend is interviewed.

Thanks for sharing this case, I havent' heard of it even though I am in the same country.

Why do 'friends' let 'friends' leave drunk alone at that time of night?

Newman, LaSalle

A timeline is posted on the facebook page.

Timeline:
-Between 12am and 1am on the morning of July 7th, Samantha leaves her friend's house off of Newman and starts walking home towards David-Boyer.
-Phone call at 1:10 between Samantha and her fiancé, with her telling him she is having a good time.
-Text message sent from friend's phone asking if she made it home safe.
-Reply from Samantha`s phone at 1:40 saying she is home safe.
-5am, cell phone pings for last time, location at the McDonalds on Newman. All subsequent calls head straight to voicemail, indicating phone is no longer on.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566972586774513/

Thank you!

(Not looking good to me :( )

so it looks like the timeline of when she left the party is off if she talked to boyfriend at 1:10 A.M.

is someone mistaken or did someone lie?

Oh my horrible. They just confirmed her body was found last night in a bag with her legs missing in a river on the US/Canada border. Link to follow.

So horrible. RIP Samantha

How far is the recovery location from where she went missing? Horrible. 1st night out after giving birth. Ugh. Nightmare for her family

She left by foot shortly thereafter to make the 10-minute walk back home, but never made it.

The friend who Higgins had been visiting texted about an hour after her departure to see if she'd made it home safely.

Someone texted "Yup all safe" from her phone, which set off red flags for her family who say she didn't use the term "yup" in text messages.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...her-found-dead-in-hinchinbrooke-que-1.3146092

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back