PM box

Daisy

Reaction score
One of my online pals here on WS is in desperate need of emptying her PM box as I've tried sending a PM but it's full! :( How do I get in contact with her to let her know this...meaning which forum is the best for this? She's a regular at the Laci forum and I don't know that she visits the Parking Lot, chat or anything like that. Suggestions?

I would find one of her posts and reply to it telling her her PM box is full and that you are trying to PM her.

SewingDeb said:
I would find one of her posts and reply to it telling her her PM box is full and that you are trying to PM her.
Thanks, Deb! I appreciate it!

Daisy said:
One of my online pals here on WS is in desperate need of emptying her PM box as I've tried sending a PM but it's full! :( How do I get in contact with her to let her know this...meaning which forum is the best for this? She's a regular at the Laci forum and I don't know that she visits the Parking Lot, chat or anything like that. Suggestions?
While your friend is online, you can click on her name, choose 'view profile' and then in the top left you will be able to see what she is doing, such as reading a certian thread or posting on a certian thread, you can find her at that moment then do as Sewing Deb suggested and post a message to her where you know she is at that moment :)

Usually when someone tries to send you a PM and your box is full - you automatically get an email notification that your PM's are full and a member is trying to reach you.

Hey, that's good to know. Mine has never been full. : ( How would I clear it if it ever does become full? Would I have to delete one at a time?

Hi Sewing Deb... you can clear them in multiples. There are little boxes to select if you want 'all' or 'some' or just one.

Casshew said:
Hi Sewing Deb... you can clear them in multiples. There are little boxes to select if you want 'all' or 'some' or just one.

Thanks Casshew. :)

I guess I'm glad I started this thread....much I didn't know, especially about the e-mail notification. BTW, thanks for your advice everyone. My pal PM'd me to let me know she'd emptied her box. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back