1071 users online (208 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Tristan Metroze, 39, Lake Placid, 4 June 2015

Tristan Metroze

Vermont connection to missing NYC man
    The search continues for a missing New York City man and now WCAX News has learned there's a Vermont connection.

New York authorities put out a missing poster hoping someone may know what happened to Tristan Metroze, a United States Navy veteran who served in Iraq.

The 39-year-old from Manhattan vanished June 4 from the village of Lake Placid. Police say that's where he rented a gray 2011 Chevrolet Malibu and mentioned to staff he planned to go hiking in Vermont, but did not offer specifics.

He never returned the car and Lake Placid police can't find it or Metroze. They did locate his dog. Lake Placid Police Sgt. Chuck Dobson tells WCAX Metroze boarded the German shepherd before he left for his trip.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Did Tristan speak with any family/friends in NYC upon leaving ?? Am guessing his credit cards/bank cards and phone records have been checked.
    Was he experiencing any depression, anxiety, PTSD ? Having relationship probelms, financial or employment problems ?

Sending prayers to this man and his family.....
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Police find body of missing New York City man in Lake Champlain
    Investigators determine death was suicide
    Jul 23, 2015
    Officers said they recovered Tristan Metroze’s car Tuesday night submerged in Lake Champlain. It was found in the town of Chesterfield, near the Port Kent Ferry Landing.
    RIP Tristan.

East Tennessee
    So sad. He felt he should be dead, but his dog should live. RIP.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.