CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
BBM If the bolded part is a possibility, it would take time to bury her. Maybe 10 minutes if he hurried. They need to do a ground search of up to 25 minutes in every drivable direction from that store.
That was a map of the wrong store. Sorry to mislead. So, here we go, with maps to raise questions and plot possible search areas.

First, this is Noosha Lane
View attachment 77874

This is the Happy Stop Market. Matthew was parked somewhere in the red box, farther up than the white truck shown in my image
View attachment 77875

In the surveillance footage, he is seen driving TOWARDS home, on Cloverdale Road.
View attachment 77876

However, look at the road options. Did he take some wacky route home? Seems like he would have turned 'right' at the Happy Mart to actually go home.

Now........ where did he come from, allowing him to drive down Cloverdale right past the Happy Mart (shown as a marker in the bottom right of the picture):
View attachment 77877

Attachments

• noosha lane.JPG
    noosha lane.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 93
  • happy mart.jpg
    happy mart.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 93
  • road to home.jpg
    road to home.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 89
  • to the left.jpg
    to the left.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 87
Was there any other entry to the property?? Is it all fenced in?? Surrounded by woods or is there neighbors?? I can't see maps and Google street as well in this phone, nor search as well. Got to get another laptop..

If his camper or trailer is behind the other ones in that property, then most likely someone else would have heard his truck or any other vehicles. Those with multiple dogs don't always react to barking. You hear it so often that you kinda tune it out, IMO.

I'm trying to completely rule out an abduction in my mind. What purpose would someone have for abduction? I realize human trafficking is real. Are babies often trafficked?

Sometimes the simplest answer is correct. In that thought a fussy baby and high caretaker isn't a good combination. Sometimes a body is left in an area known to the perpetrator. Unfortunately in this case there is ample places to leave a baby's body. Plenty of woods, most likely areas locals use as dumping on the side of the roads, maybe county dumpsters, etc.

Was there any other entry to the property?? Is it all fenced in?? Surrounded by woods or is there neighbors?? I can't see maps and Google street as well in this phone, nor search as well. Got to get another laptop..

If his camper or trailer is behind the other ones in that property, then most likely someone else would have heard his truck or any other vehicles. Those with multiple dogs don't always react to barking. You hear it so often that you kinda tune it out, IMO.

I'm trying to completely rule out an abduction in my mind. What purpose would someone have for abduction? I realize human trafficking is real. Are babies often trafficked?

Sometimes the simplest answer is correct. In that thought a fussy baby and high caretaker isn't a good combination. Sometimes a body is left in an area known to the perpetrator. Unfortunately in this case there is ample places to leave a baby's body. Plenty of woods, most likely areas locals use as dumping on the side of the roads, maybe county dumpsters, etc.

Very thoughtful post. I'm also interested in whether it's "fenced in". It's a low-end trailer park road. It's HARD for me to believe it's a gated community. But I don't know. There are lots of neighbors - other trailers - from what I can see on Google maps.

Here's what I've come to know. He tried to get his girlfriend back, and was excited she was coming back to him, and he adored his baby girl (or at least the idea of her, he hadn't been around her much). The woman was coming back to live with him the next day, and so he had the baby girl the night before. This is ALL RUMOR, facebook stuff. He clearly seemed to want them back.

I wish I had better recall of names, of kids missing because people creep in during the night and steal kids. While adults are either sober and asleep or drugged or drunk and just can't possibly give information about what happened.

For those who are better at recall:

a 4 year old girl, Denise, in Canada, First Nations community, who knows what happened to her
a 3 year old girl near Galveston, Dannariah Finley, taken from her house, who knows what happened to her, she was found dead on the beach
Jessica Lunsford, kidnapped by John Couey out of her trailer while grandparents slept and her dog slept on her bed

This does happen. To rule it out automatically seems premature.

The parents of Ember are married, aren't they?

First time poster here! please be patient haha
Did anyone else see that the search has been suspended, too many inconsistencies from the Dad.

Quoting myself to provide images to answer your questions.
That was a map of the wrong store. Sorry to mislead. So, here we go, with maps to raise questions and plot possible search areas.

First, this is Noosha Lane
View attachment 77874

This is the Happy Stop Market. Matthew was parked somewhere in the red box, farther up than the white truck shown in my image
View attachment 77875

In the surveillance footage, he is seen driving TOWARDS home, on Cloverdale Road.
View attachment 77876

However, look at the road options. Did he take some wacky route home? Seems like he would have turned 'right' at the Happy Mart to actually go home.

Now........ where did he come from, allowing him to drive down Cloverdale right past the Happy Mart (shown as a marker in the bottom right of the picture):
View attachment 77877

Did anyone else see that the search has been suspended, too many inconsistencies from the Dad.
They have suspended the search for the evening & cordoned off the area that they were in all day.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/search-for-baby-ember-continues-today

HAPPY VALLEY, California - UPDATED AT 7:30 P.M.

Investigators have cordoned off the area, and sheriff’s deputies have been assigned to keep an overnight watch. The search will resume in the same location early Saturday morning.

Earlier this week, Bosenko said his office would submit a case to the Shasta County District Attorney’s Office recommending charges against Graham “sometime soon.”

Asked how close his office is to submitting the case, Bosenko wasn’t so firm on a date. He said it will depend on what happens during this new search, though it would not change the charges his investigators were planning to recommend.

Wow they arrested him because he will not disclose what meds he is on. Nice father material...

This is hitting too close to home for me. My daughter is 34 weeks pregnant with her husband. She just let him move back in, they've been separated 6 months this time. He's a two time felon, theft and habitual prescription drug abuser. Not his prescriptions either. They've been together 8 years and married for 3 years. When she kicked him out in January he had pawned items worth thousands some of the stuff he'd stolen from employers. He can't keep a job and will spend every dime he can get on prescription drugs.

This case is my nightmare every night, I dream of this happening to my granddaughter and she's not even born yet. My daughter is 26 years old, a college graduate and makes 30k plus working in Behavorial Health. But I can't convince her that this does and can happen to anyone. It's always one more chance, he promises he will do better.

Why did he park where he did? Looks like her could have parked closer. I would get as close as I can to the building knowing I was going to carry a baby and carrier with me.
Is it possible he parked in that location knowing about the camera?
It just seems weird where he parked.

And I watched the video of the vigil. Was mom crying?
I didn't see any real tears. Seemed fake.
Mom reminded me of Susan Smith with voice, body language and fake crying. IMO

Perhaps because he was pumping gas? Maybe he ran in and grabbed the soda and candy at the same time he paid for gas. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend him because I really have no idea, but IMO there's a pretty logical explanation to be parked where he was.

I pieced together a super duper close up of Noosha Lane. If we can determine which driveway it is, I will make the whole property.
View attachment 77928

Attachments

• noosha 1.jpg
    noosha 1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 681
Said they married last August and already separated
and going back again???

I am taking care of sick hubby so keep having to run to the other room, did I miss something or is the Mother keeping quiet?

Marking my spot. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The parents of Ember are married, aren't they?

Yes Amster. I distinctly recall MSM stating the G's are married but living separately. Further, I believe JLG was packing to return to live with MG. Hence, leaving Baby Ember in his care on the night (going into the morning) in question.

I'll see if I can find the article that specifically backs this up. :lookingitup:

This is hitting too close to home for me. My daughter is 34 weeks pregnant with her husband. She just let him move back in, they've been separated 6 months this time. He's a two time felon, theft and habitual prescription drug abuser. Not his prescriptions either. They've been together 8 years and married for 3 years. When she kicked him out in January he had pawned items worth thousands some of the stuff he'd stolen from employers. He can't keep a job and will spend every dime he can get on prescription drugs.

This case is my nightmare every night, I dream of this happening to my granddaughter and she's not even born yet. My daughter is 26 years old, a college graduate and makes 30k plus working in Behavorial Health. But I can't convince her that this does and can happen to anyone. It's always one more chance, he promises he will do better.

I can't even imagine. I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts. I wish there was more I could say or do. *hugs*

:welcome4:

Oh Wow kseal SS. must be just heart wrenching. I will send prayers your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken