910 users online (173 members and 737 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #1

Deorr Kunz Jr.

Missing two year old in Lemhi County
    Search crews are looking for a missing two year old boy who was camping with his family in the Leadore area.

Family members say Deorr Kunz Jr. was camping yesterday afternoon at the Timber Creek Campground at Stone Reservoir when he was reported missing.

He was last seen wearing a camo jacket, blue sweatpants and camo cowboy boots.

There is no official word from yet from The Lemhi County Sheriff's Office or Salmon Search & Rescue of organized searches for the weekend. We'll update search information as it's released.
    http://m.localnews8.com/news/Missing...ounty/34110688
    --------------------------------------

ADMIN NOTE: Any further speculation about the parents WILL result in a Time Out.

Chief deputy on missing boy's family: 'They're solid

KTVB, KTVB.COM 2:14 p.m. MDT July 16, 2015

[...]
    "We've interviewed the family, and the information they've provided us - my office, myself - we're good with that," he said. "And I know there's a lot of innuendo out on social media and a lot of stuff going out there and it would be nice if it would stop and let them have a little peace. They're solid."
    Last edited by bessie; 07-19-2015 at 03:08 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh no!
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Still missing.

I just wanna say "keep track of your kids, people"...so tired of these cases. Jmo
    Just my opinion, of course.

For those interested in volunteering for the search, please contact the Lemhi County Sheriff's Department at 208-756-8980 and give them your contact information. We will call you as present resources are depleted. Thank you.
    https://www.facebook.com/SalmonSearc...12719675435572

No new info, just another source:

https://www.facebook.com/idahomissin...97941863643713

Oh hell not another missing child. I admit, I've mislaid many an item in my years on this planet but never a child! What the [insert expletive here] is wrong with people these days??

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I just wanna say "keep track of your kids, people"...so tired of these cases. Jmo
    I'm so glad WS wasn't around when my daughter was a baby. I would have been in a constant panic about something happening to her. Just watching the news was bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Oh no! So he has been missing since yesterday? Why isn't there more media coverage? Not much info being given in the few articles so far.

For reference, here is a link to the campground he is missing from: http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/scnf/...a/?recid=76050
    I think the campground is a different one. The one he is missing from is at the edge of Stone Reservoir near Leadore, Idaho but has the same name - Timber Creek campground. Suspect there are two campgrounds with the same name.

ETA: Google Timber Creek Campground Leadore Idaho. There are two campgrounds with the same name.
    Last edited by taagean; 07-11-2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Added info

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Oh hell not another missing child. I admit, I've mislaid many an item in my years on this planet but never a child! What the [insert expletive here] is wrong with people these days??
    The problem is compounded because the little guy was dressed in a camouflage jacket. It would be worthwhile PS announcement to recommend parents dress their children in bright jackets when camping in the woods or near water. This is heartbreaking, at 2 years old the child has no resources to keep himself safe and alive.

Oh no! What a precious little boy. I hate these cases. I don't know if we can handle another missing little one!
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    There are some people that are involved in the search and friends of the family posting on that page.

Here's another article. Says he disappeared at around 2:40 in the afternoon. http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local...arch/30022377/

There is an interview with a friend of the family in this video. He says there is a possibility of kidnapping, but that might just be his speculation. http://www.localnews8.com/news/Missi...ounty/34110688
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I'm so glad WS wasn't around when my daughter was a baby. I would have been in a constant panic about something happening to her. Just watching the news was bad enough.
    My daughter is 14 and WS has me in a constant panic now. I literally close my eyes and scroll past girls from 12-16. I know it's bad, but I just can't deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the family camping alone or with another family? The articles posted above don't say much, I wish we had more information.

Praying he is found soon, safe and sound.

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast