571 users online (76 members and 495 guests)  

Websleuths News

Python bites Calif. boy in bed

A 12-year-old boy awoke to an unpleasant surprise this week when a python bit him in his bed. Michael Rodriguez discovered the 4-foot snake clinging to his right arm early Monday morning. He flailed his arm, flinging the snake to the carpet.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Talk about getting up, on the wrong side of the bed!

Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    What a rude awakening!

Okay, now I am sure there are many sleuthers out there who like the repltilian friends...but I was raised by the theory that the only good snake is a dead snake. In Miami they lay all over the roads to get warmth from the sunshine, and they make good targets. Nothing better than a dead water moccassin (sp?)
    Where did the snake come from? Was it a family pet? Yuk!