703 users online (92 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

WI - Adam Mills, 30, Milton, 27 May 2015

MILTON—Milton police seek the public's help in finding a Milton man last seen May 27.
    Adam D. Mills, 30, was last spotted walking east in the 100 block of East Madison Avenue, Milton, wearing tennis shoes, blue jeans and a dark-blue T-shirt.
    - See more at: http://www.gazettextra.com/20150601/....2jQtqwCA.dpuf

Attached Images Attached Images
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Cambridge employee has gone missing - have you seen Adam Mills?
    Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 12:18 pm | Updated: 12:22 pm, Wed Jul 8, 2015
    In early June, the Milton Police Department received a tip that Mills might have been seen at a tavern in the Village of Cambridge. Though Mills is employed at a convenience center in Cambridge, the reported sighting of Mills was unconfirmed.

To date, the Milton Police Department has received relatively few tips. Most recently, the police department was told that Mills may have been spotted in Missouri. The tip came in a couple of days after the fact and has not yet been confirmed.

Adam has different looks. On the Facebook group page, there are some photos of him in a buzz cut hair style.

missing may 27??? it's the middle of july.... why are we just hearing of this?
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Adam has been added to NamUs.
    Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Adam
    Middle name D
    Last name Mills
    Date last seen May 27, 2015 08:00
    Date entered 06/17/2015
    Age last seen 30 to 30 years old
    Age now 30 years old
    Race White
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 65.0
    Weight (pounds) 148.0 to 160.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
    DNA Status: Sample available - Not yet submitted
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

NamUs says he left after a verbal dispute with his wife. I wonder why he didn't take any wheels. Perhaps he only wanted to cool off. There is a treed area about a mile to the east of where he was last seen. Perhaps he walked to that area.

From last month:

Adam Mills, 31, of Milton was reported missing in May of this year and has not yet been found...

“It still is a wide-open case that we’re hoping someday gets resolved,” said Milton Police Chief Scott Marquardt.

I live in the next town over and I'm just seeing this. And he looks so familiar to me. I hope he comes back home, especially since he has children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks so sad. Smiling with his mouth but not his eyes

BELLEVUE, Wis. (WBAY) — The Brown County Sheriff’s Office says a body was found in the Village of Bellevue Saturday afternoon.

Authorities were called to Hoffman road at 2:00 p.m. near a field. A sheriff’s captain says they have not identified the body yet.

They don’t think the body has been there a long time.

More at link.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.