1302 users online (235 members and 1067 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1553
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Judge says attorneys will get chance now to review each other's demonstrative exhibits 10 minutes ago

    Defense confirms they want the judge to inform jury about defendant's right to not testify Prosecution not requesting any changes to instructions or verdict forms Defense requests no additional changes to instructions or forms, but says they 'maintain" all previous objections. Reminder; Jury is not in the room yet. This is a final meeting before a short recess and then the jury will be brought in for their instructions Phil Tenser

    KABB FOX 29 ‏@KABBFOX29 · 1m1 minute ago
    WATCH LIVE: Closing arguments in #theatershooting trial against #jamesholmes http://bit.ly/1M8h7Jv #LiveOnFoxSA
    jmo

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,646
    They played the 911 tape - that is so powerful to me. It's the one you can hear the 'boom, boom, boom' of the gun shots. It was said you could hear at least 30! The thoughts of terror of the people when I hear the shots! It's just, I have no words.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico, USA.
    Posts
    10,718
    <Running, running, running, huffing and puffing.......sliding up to my chair! Whew! I am here!>

    Good Morning WS Friends!


    I predict a verdict Thursday, probably mid-afternoon. I think the jury wants to be thorough, but not so much that they will drag out their decision. There is a chance my opinion will change pending closing arguments; we'll see. Any other opinions?
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

    Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Originally-scheduled start time for court was 9am so we are on standby for things to resume anytime Phil Tenser
    jmo

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Thom Shepard ‏@ThomShepard · 45s46 seconds ago
    Victims' parents want "no notoriety" for mass shooters
    http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/01...s-shooters.cnn
    #TheaterTrial #theatershooting
    jmo

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    <Running, running, running, huffing and puffing.......sliding up to my chair! Whew! I am here!>

    Good Morning WS Friends!


    I predict a verdict Thursday, probably mid-afternoon. I think the jury wants to be thorough, but not so much that they will drag out their decision. There is a chance my opinion will change pending closing arguments; we'll see. Any other opinions?
    I agree--I personally think the most time will be in filling in the jury verdict forms that they have to do. Other than that a done deal--JMO
    jmo

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Still awaiting court to resume for jury instructions. We're going to transition to review reel of the investigators who've worked on the case Phil Tenser
    jmo

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
    @xxxxxxxYup. If #theatershooting jury doesn't reach verdict Thurs., earliest it will come is Mon. (July 20-3rd anniversary). Fri.=day off
    jmo

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
    @xxxxxxxYup. If #theatershooting jury doesn't reach verdict Thurs., earliest it will come is Mon. (July 20-3rd anniversary). Fri.=day off
    Why would they have a day off during deliberations? Very odd, IMO

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
    @xxxxxxxxx #TheaterShooting court taking short break before jury is in. Instructions first. @GeorgeBrauchler begins his closings next.

    The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
    #theatershooting

    Watch the closings live at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com
    jmo


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by MissHaley View Post
    Why would they have a day off during deliberations? Very odd, IMO
    Could have already been scheduled--remember trial ended quicker than anticipated
    jmo

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,024
    Quote Originally Posted by MissHaley View Post
    They played the 911 tape - that is so powerful to me. It's the one you can hear the 'boom, boom, boom' of the gun shots. It was said you could hear at least 30! The thoughts of terror of the people when I hear the shots! It's just, I have no words.
    I hate it. Every time they play it my heart jumps. I can't imagine the horror of being inside that theatre.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 48s49 seconds ago
    Remembering the #theatershooting victims as closing arguments are set to begin. http://dpo.st/trialvictims
    jmo

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,101
    The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s60 seconds ago
    #theatershooting

    As you watch or read the closings today, send us some questions for tonight's all new show live from Colorado!
    jmo

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico, USA.
    Posts
    10,718
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I agree--I personally think the most time will be in filling in the jury verdict forms that they have to do. Other than that a done deal--JMO
    Yes, Lets hope the jury won't put the victims and their families through any more pain by having to wait this out. Justice : Fair and Swift!
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

    Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 11:25 AM
  2. Replies: 451
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 09:41 AM
  3. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:44 PM
  4. Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11
    By Talina in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 543
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 02:55 AM
  5. 2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS
    By beach in forum Trial Archive - Threads and References
    Replies: 2079
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:51 PM

Tags for this Thread