1156 users online (253 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

Thelma Krull

THELMA KRULL: Police asking for surveillance footage
    The Winnipeg Police Service continues to request the public’s assistance in locating 58-year-old Thelma Krull. She was last seen early Saturday morning, July 11, 2015, in the Harborview South area of Winnipeg.

Krull is known to take long walks through a variety of routes, pathways and trails. She is also known to walk towards the area of the 2000 block of Henderson Highway. On Saturday morning, it is possible she may have been en route to the 1500 block of Regent Avenue West.

Police are requesting that anyone who has a home security camera or a business camera in the surrounding areas where Krull was last seen to review their footage between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 11. If any footage of Krull is observed, please contact the Winnipeg Police Service Missing Persons Unit with this information.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/mani...tion-1.3152984
    Last edited by los2188; 07-15-2015 at 02:50 PM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

"Police searched Valley Gardens Community Centre again on Tuesday; family members said a locator ping came from Krullís cellphone at that location on Saturday. Police also searched Bunnís Creek Tuesday.

Family, friends and strangers also continued to look for Krull, who set out for a walk at about 7:20 a.m. Saturday. There have been no reported sightings of her since she was recorded passing a neighbourís surveillance camera at 7:23 a.m. Saturday."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2109518/se...elma-krull-57/

I am so glad that LE is on top of this

"Police search efforts for missing Winnipeg woman, Thelma Krull, have focused around Valley Gardens Community Club on Tuesday.

Police have found an item of interest in the area.

Day four of the search has included Bunn's Creek area, the 1900 block of Henderson Highway, and the Valley Gardens area."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/mani...club-1.3151422

VIDEO: Missing Womanís Glasses Found In Valley Gardens
    Searchers have found the glasses of Thelma Krull, who has been missing for five days.

Winnipeg police say they found the glasses in the Valley Gardens area yesterday. A large police presence searched the area near the Valley Gardens Community Club and Kildonan East Collegiate.

Krull went out for a hike Saturday morning around 7 am. With the discovery of her glasses, police believe she was in the Valley Garden Community Club area sometime between 7 and 10 am.
    http://www.cjob.com/2015/07/15/78922/?sc
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

That's an odd time to meet up with random foul play. Surely the local thu-gs are sleeping this early in the morning. I wonder if she was targeted by someone who knew that she'd be out early.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    She missed her grandson's birthday .. was supposed to pick up the cake. This is a very, very bad omen. What gramma misses such a precious time?

She absolutely didn't disappear voluntarily.
    Last edited by musicaljoke; 07-15-2015 at 03:11 PM.

LoriMcA is offline June 4, 2010...never forget...never give up...
    This was todays press conference at 1pm Central...

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?binId=1.1164782

As an added note...we've been extremely hot & muggy here for the last week...in particular Saturday...I think it's been the hottest day this year so far.....we reached 42C with humidex...it's been cooler since but not a heck of a lot...
    I can understand going out so early ...it's still fairly cool then...if a long walk was planned...

&

We’re not ruling out anything in this investigation. We don’t know what’s happened to Thelma. We’re on Day 5 now,” Neufeld said at a news conference Wednesday.

She said there were a lot of people in the Valley Gardens area who may have seen something.

“There’s a lot of space. There were people playing tennis in that area that morning. There were people playing football, people out walking, people out jogging. There were lots of people out in that area,” Neufeld said.

“If you noticed someone walking in that area, in those fields, give us a call. We want to talk to you.”

Krull was training for a seven-day hike in British Columbia and police said she may also have been walking on Henderson Highway and Regent Avenue West.

Krull’s husband, Robert, urged anyone who might have seen something to call police.

This is Winnipeg. It’s a great city and we need your help. Please, if you have anything — anything — tell the police,” he said."

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/07/15/we...innipeg-woman/
    rbbm.

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    That's an odd time to meet up with random foul play. Surely the local thu-gs are sleeping this early in the morning. I wonder if she was targeted by someone who knew that she'd be out early.
    Thinking that on a hot summer's day/night, some of the locals may have only just been returning from an evening out, others without a/c, may have had trouble sleeping in the heat, and gone outside hoping for some fresher air..

Hate to say this but several times her husband speaks of her in the past tense

--- Thelma was a very positive person
    --- that is what she liked to do

If he knew she was alive he would say

--- Thelma is a very positive person
    --- that is what she likes to do

My instincts tell me he knows what happened to her , I hope I am wrong.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...315443781.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie M View Post

Hate to say this but several times her husband speaks of her in the past tense

--- Thelma was a very positive person
    --- that is what she liked to do

If he knew she was alive he would say

--- Thelma is a very positive person
    --- that is what she likes to do

My instincts tell me he knows what happened to her , I hope I am wrong.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...315443781.html
    That was the first thing I picked up on. I'm sure LE noticed it too.

I also thought it a bit strange she was planning to go to BC for a 7 day hiking trip ..... my first thoughts "who is she meeting there" ?

Later we are told her brother (from BC) was doing the hike too , so that looks less suspicious.

In the video of her walking at 7:23 am it looks as though she is texting on her cellphone .... maybe its just me , but when I go for an early morning brisk walk the last thing I want to be doing is texting someone .

There was also mention of her having headphones , maybe she was setting up her phone to play some tunes , that would make sense.

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast