1365 users online (265 members and 1100 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Can't locate a cell that is turned off.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    The man in this clip is TK's son, right? He has the same name as TK's husband. Am I still right? Of course, I can't read his mind, but he doesn't seem too worried that his mom may have met with foul play.

Quote Originally Posted by KMouse View Post
    WPS dive team is searching the red river near the train bridge and Cibo waterfront cafe.
    That is south of where Thelma went missing and against the current. Unknown what this search is related to.

Winnipeg Free Press says that a body was seen. But I ready only the headline and didn't register to read the rest.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...315899081.html

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    Winnipeg Free Press says that a body was seen. But I ready only the headline and didn't register to read the rest.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...315899081.html
    The Winnipeg police dive unit is searching for a possible body in the Red River near Provencher Bridge.

Police received several reports of a male in the river near the bridge on Tuesday night around 9:30 p.m. Several units, including the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services, tried unsuccessfully to locate the male.

The dive unit is focused today on an area near the train bridge north of the Provencher Bridge.

No further information is available at this time.

I agree that it's an odd time to meet up with random foul play especially in this area of the City. Thelma and her husband live in an area of the City where I suspect the crime rate is very low. In fact, Thelma may be the first woman to go missing from this part of the City.

Agreed. It's an odd time and odd place for such a thing. It's a head scratcher.

"No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

A blow to the head would certainly send a person's glasses flying off their head which is why I think Thelma's glasses were most likely found on the trail she was walking on when she was attacked. Are LE using scent dogs?

Most walker/joggers don't carry money with them so I doubt she was attacked for money. jmo

I doubt robbery was the motive. Glasses left behind suggests a struggle. The perp would need a vehicle to transport her. But where. Hope police are checking all surveillance of vehicles seen in the area.
    Scent dogs only work if nobody has contaminated the trail and if it hasn't rained.

Thanks KMouse. It has rained every second day in Winnipeg.

When were LE notified that Thelma was missing and who filed the report?

No idea. I saw it the evening of the 11th on a local Facebook group from her daughter.

WPS homicide has taken over the case as per Mike MacIntyre of the Winnipeg Free Press.

LoriMcA is offline June 4, 2010...never forget...never give up...
    Homicide investigators now leading Thelma Krull case

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...315948901.html

&

In case you cannot read the article due to the Winnipeg Free Press now being a pay news site.

The Winnipeg Police Service homicide unit has taken over the investigation into the mysterious disappearance of 57-year-old Thelma Krull, the Free Press has learned.

Two sources confirmed Thursday there has been a fundamental shift in the case, which is now in its sixth day. It was originally being handled by the WPS missing persons unit.

Here is a photo from the article. The husband, Robert is on the right.
    150715-KRULLFAMILY_19613049.jpg
    SUBMITTED PHOTO

Thelma Krull is shown in a police handout photo.

Robert Krull, husband of missing 57-year-old Thelma Krull, looks to the ceiling during a Wednesday police press conference on the fifth day since his wife went missing after leaving for a walk in the Valley Gardens area.

MELISSA TAIT / WINNIPEG FREE PRESS

Robert Krull, husband of missing 57-year-old Thelma Krull, looks to the ceiling during a Wednesday police press conference on the fifth day since his wife went missing after leaving for a walk in the Valley Gardens area. Photo Store

No other details have been provided, and police have not made any official comment.

This all comes one day after police revealed they had found a pair of glasses belonging to Krull – a development they admit is "extremely concerning."

"We don’t know what’s happened to Thelma," Det.-Sgt. Shaunna Neufeld of the missing persons unit said Wednesday afternoon at a news conference. "As each day goes by we get more and more concerned."

Robert Krull, Thelma’s son, said Thursday afternoon he hadn’t heard the WPS homicide unit had taken over the case.

He said the family is still hopeful Thelma is alive.

"I’ve got friends and family that are very spiritual and they feel that she’s still out there and so do I," he said.

<snip>
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-17-2015 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Only post 10 percent of article. Copyright Violation

The sniffer dogs were used but they were unable to catch her scent probably because of all the rain we've had lately.

<snipped>
    "So far, neither volunteer searchers nor police on foot, on ATVs, in the air or with sniffer dogs have spotted the woman, who was described as being in good health and state of mind.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast