1241 users online (194 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SC - Two adults & two teens dead, 8yo wounded at Holly Hill home, 15 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Mercedes.html

Two adults and two children have been found murdered in a remote South Carolina home.
    The four victims - including two girls, aged 12 and 17, were discovered dead in the house outside Holly Hill in Orangeburg County on Wednesday morning. It is believed they were shot to death.
    An eight-year-old boy was also injuries in the homicide, Sheriff's Office spokesman Richard Walker said. He was airlifted to hospital with critical wounds, where his current condition is unknown.
    Police are now hunting for a 1990's green Mercedes which may have been stolen from the scene by the mass murderer. The vehicle might not have a licence plate, officers told ABC News 4.
    No names have been released yet.
    Last edited by Sporky; 07-15-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

http://www.live5news.com/story/29552...r-found-burned

The coroner has identified three of the four victims in a shooting at a home in Holly Hill and say a car they were looking for that may have been connected to the incident was found burned.
    The victims were identified as Krystal Hutto, 28; Shamekia Sanders, 17; and Tamara Perry, 14; according to Orangeburg County Coroner Samuetta Marshall. The identity of the fourth victim, a man whose body was found outside the home, was not released because his family has still not been notified.

I wonder what the connection is between the victims. 28 yrs old, 17 yrs old, 14 yrs old, but different last names.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I only found one facebook and she isnt friends with the other two victims. So wierd. Normally people have everyone they know friended.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporky View Post
    I only found one facebook and she isnt friends with the other two victims. So wierd. Normally people have everyone they know friended.
    I wonder if they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The male that was killed and the burning car---makes me wonder if it was a drug dealers house. Maybe he was the target and the young girls were just hanging out at the time and died because of it?

http://www.wyff4.com/news/sheriffs-o...rg-co/34176250

Jerome Butler, 50; Krystal Hutto, 28; Shamekia Sanders, 17; and Tamara Perry, 14; died at the scene, according to Orangeburg County Coroner Samuetta Marshall. Butler's identity was released hours after those of the other victims because it took authorities longer to notify his family.
    The relationships between the victims is also unclear at this point, he said.

http://thetandd.com/news/year-old-vi...92e6e9afd.html

Krystal Hutto, the 28-year-old who was found shot to death at her residence on Wednesday, had a life filled with tragedy.
    She lost her only sibling when he was 7. He got hit by a car. Her mom died in a car accident in 2010 and her dad died in a car accident in 2013. Poor girl.

http://thetandd.com/news/article_cb4...aeba426b2.html

Older teen looked forward to cheerleading in senior year.

http://www.wistv.com/story/29559714/...murder-victims

"The next thing I heard was ‘It’s Krystal’s house’,” Cornell said. “When I heard it was Krystal's house my first thought was ‘My god. Her baby’. She just had a baby.”

Hutto had an eight-year-old girl and a newborn baby and had recently gotten engaged.

Ummm where is the baby!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporky View Post
    And Fiancé
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Quote Originally Posted by Davia18 View Post
    And Fiancé
    I'm guessing he's the dead guy.

I don't know he is 50 she is 28. I mean it does happen with that age gap. But if it is her Fiance then where is the baby?

Yes. Lots of questions unanswered. Where is the baby is my most urgent question. Her immediate family is deceased so it makes me very worried.
    And what is the connection/relationship between the 50 yr old male and the assorted female victims?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast