1070 users online (237 members and 833 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Toddler’s remains found on Deer Island
    The remains of a female toddler were found on Deer Island Thursday, a State Police official said.
    A law enforcement official briefed on the investigation said investigators believe the child’s remains may have washed up on shore.
    Deer Island is home to a sewage treatment plant and connects to the town of Winthrop.
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...BaK/story.html

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1250459/1

Thread #1
    Last edited by KateB; 07-15-2015 at 08:56 PM.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14004

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
    Shoshana Black 1994 Massachusetts
    Gibbs Cassidy 2010 California
    Aliya Lunsford 2008 West Virginia
    Paula A. Ramerez - Figuroa 2013 California
    ayla reynolds 2010 Maine

I really debated not coming over here because I just can't handle this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Would like to hear from Moe on any theories being talked about by the point Shirley locals and those on the island today.

Also, why don't they come out and give some small detail - about the bag- lint on the blankets as someone said earlier- a mole -- painted fingernails--anything just so they have a reason to keep her face out there. 3 people from Texas yesterday told me they'd be we heard of her, so we need to keep her out there.

Wser Moe: Thank you for your live report from Deer Island. What, if any, is the most common theory of the local towns folk. Or have you been able to sift through enough of the 'talk' to arrive at a theory or two that is on the minds of the local population?

thanks and your efforts are appreciated very much
    eleph

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    I really debated not coming over here because I just can't handle this case.

Agree, it is a very hard case to try and keep one's emotions under some sort of control.

Important new Information Regarding tips:

Anyone with information can text GIRL followed by the tip to 67283.

In addition, tips can be called in anonymously to the 24-hour phone line at (617) 396-5655.

Investigators said they wanted to reassure the public that the tip lines cannot be used to track the phone number they were made with.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/07/1...investigation/

Out here in the suburbs, the speculation seems to be that she's not local. While there are lots of areas where people don't talk to the police, ever, a deceased child is not the same thing and nobody can remember a case where a child was left like this and not identified. Even the poor boy up in Fitchburg who wasn't reported missing was identified very soon after discovery.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Thank you for the new thread. It's such a shame it's even needed.

Can I ask what our WSers personal theory's are? I'm just curious

ABC evening news is covering her sort right now so it's definitely still getting some media coverage

I am of the opinion that she was placed in the water, probably by a female caretaker, close to shore, with the belief that she would not wash up upon the beach. My second theory is that there is a body of he female caretaker still undiscovered because it did not wash ashore.

I do believe she is somewhat local in that she is not a missing child from another county but spent some time in the local area, perhaps undocumented and/or not attending daycare or preschool, hence no one has recognized her.

I really thought she would have been identified by now, and yet she has not which is why my theories are as they are now.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliste View Post
    Can I ask what our WSers personal theory's are? I'm just curious

Personally I am having a hard time coming up with any tangible theory. I do believe she was killed by someone close to her or to her situation. I believe suffocation is the COD and the person who did this knows the lay of the land. I think, even though Target is not high end, maybe this girl comes from a lower middle class family. Maybe not impoverished. She has pierced ears at a very early age That's probably something a mother younger than me would do.

I revealed some of my personal situation by saying my DD's father would not know her. His family would not know her. I believe that is the case here. And, unfortunately, our society has become so self centered and afraid to butt into other people's business. I couldn't tell you how many kids live in my own neighborhood. My dd plays with a couple but I know there are others. I couldn't pick them out of a lineup. We have become closed off as a society.
    "speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.”
    – Henry Anatole Grunwald

My opinion only - someone seems to have cared for this child. Ears pierced, no obvious ( reported) signs of neglect or abuse, the inclusion of the blanket. My new brother-in-law made a comment over the weekend (about a totally unrelated topic) that "just because it's in a trash bag doesn't mean it's trash." Maybe the bag was more so protection against the water, especially if we go with placed vs washed ashore. I'm leaning towards unintentional/accidental death that parent (mom?) can't report for some reason. Takes care to wrap little one with her blankey and leave her somewhere secluded enough to do so safely but visible enough to be found. Possible Deer Island holds positive memories for said parent - localish, lived in area but since moved away or vacationed there. I can't see them driving terribly far with dead body so I'm inclined to think fairly close by.

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast