769 users online (107 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin de France View Post
    ....................The Coincidence List...

...has anyone remarked the number of co´ncidences that night.:

1) St Valentines.

2) Pistorius unusually slept on the other side of the bed that particular night due to a bad back (the same bad back that carried Reeva down the stairs).

3) It was just at the moment when he supposedly got up to bring the fan/s in that Reeva went to the WC.

4) It was just at the moment when he supposedly got up to bring the fan/s in that he heard a noise in the bathroom.

5) The ladder was against the wall and the bathroom window open.

...if i think of more i'll come back to this...............
    1) ?? It was valentines night the next night.

2)but photographic evidence of muscle tape for injury in police photos gives support to this claim

3) yes a coincidence. But makes sense given that he was locking up/ closing curtains for bed: they were about to go to sleep, so she nips off to the toilet first.

4) no- he heard the noise after he brought the fan (s) in. If she went to the bathroom when he was getting the fans in (as in 3) above) and she opened the window - that is what he would have heard...the coincidence here is that she opened the window as he moved away from the fans, meaning he could hear the noise.

5) no. There was no ladder against the wall. The coincidence is that earlier in the week he says he spoke to the contractor about securing the ladders.

If pistorius is telling the truth about thinking there was an intruder then the whole thing is a catastrophic coming together of coincidence, context, ill-judgement and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    1) ?? It was valentines night the next night.

2)but photographic evidence of muscle tape for injury in police photos gives support to this claim

3) yes a coincidence. But makes sense given that he was locking up/ closing curtains for bed: they were about to go to sleep, so she nips off to the toilet first.

4) no- he heard the noise after he brought the fan (s) in. If she went to the bathroom when he was getting the fans in (as in 3) above) and she opened the window - that is what he would have heard...the coincidence here is that she opened the window as he moved away from the fans, meaning he could hear the noise.

5) no. There was no ladder against the wall. The coincidence is that earlier in the week he says he spoke to the contractor about securing the ladders.

If pistorius is telling the truth about thinking there was an intruder then the whole thing is a catastrophic coming together of coincidence, context, ill-judgement and fear.
    ...i didn't mention "Valentines night"...... "In the early morning of Thursday, 14 February 2013, Steenkamp was shot and killed by Pistorius at his Pretoria home" as for the ladder even if he had thought they were being used the coincidence is that again it falls on that night and is very convenient......the same applies to having chaged sides due to an "injury"....how do you know she opened the window ?.......
    Last edited by Colin de France; 07-16-2015 at 06:28 AM.

When OP entered the toilet and saw his dead bloody warm girlfriend with defect scull and nevertheless with a nice doll face, then he didn't need to howl anymore, he didn't need to vomit, nothing. He was a little bit "sad" and cowered over her body - that was it.
    When he should look at the photos, he again (as usual during trial) began to cry and vomit, the whole pallet. 1. I think he was ashamed in front of the public and 2. he did know he shot her willingly and no intruder had ever been there.
    Perhaps he even was ashamed of his brazen lie - but I think rather not. He had to "survive".

...a more restrained post coming from Mr Turner's nicer side.........hey,come on now, it wasn't just when Reeva's injuries were discussed that he started blubbing........it was whenever he was in difficulty !
    Of course he cried when he was in difficulty ie when he felt confused/ frustrated/ pressured / misunderstood/ tricked etc. It can hardly be a surprise, given that he was accused of deliberately murdering his girlfriend!

I was talking about the vomiting and shaking as symptoms of PTSD.

Of course he cried when he was in difficulty ie when he felt confused/ frustrated/ pressured / misunderstood/ tricked etc. It can hardly be a surprise, given that he was accused of deliberately murdering his girlfriend!

I'm sure PTSD can be represented easiest. I mean: faked easiest.
    Last edited by FromGermany; 07-16-2015 at 09:40 AM.

...oh ...i was thinking of his acting .....his crying was very selective.....as for the rest i think he's a violent calculating immature spoilt little boy suffering from an excessive over-inflated egoism, illusions of grandeur and sexual frustration........all that without a leg to stand on, which kinda blows a fuse in the circuit......

...oh ...i was thinking of his acting .....his crying was very selective.....as for the rest i think he's a violent calculating immature spoilt little boy suffering from an excessive over-inflated egoism, illusions of grandeur and sexual frustration........
    Fortunately for him the experts who assessed him don't agree with you

Fortunately for him the experts who assessed him don't agree with you
    ......all that without a leg to stand on, which kinda blows a fuse in the circuit......

......all that without a leg to stand on, which kinda blows a fuse in the circuit......
    ??

Fortunately for him the experts who assessed him still don't agree with you. .. (again)

Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    I think you summed him up earlier.
    As for BIB, i think pretty much everyone, everywhere is with you on that. It was a striking thing about the case and the background - a celeb sportsman who had cultivated a false reputation in recent years, who had guarded himself from negative press so fiercely and with paranoia - it all fell away at the trial, reinforced by the way he conducted himself. The real OP was out there and it wasn't pretty.

The reality of who he had become was exposed and that was certainly humiliating- even tear-jerking - for him that is, plus a few family and a couple of mates understandably and WEIRDLY a hundred(?) strange women (significantly women) who had never met him but after all this had been revealed they now liked him more.

To quote the journalist i linked to a few pages back on thread 61 -" that' s a special kind of crazy."

Edit - this is a commonly held view, indeed it is seen as so noteworthy and worth commenting upon that it now appears in academic articles about this "phenomenon"- see my previous links. Crazy is figurative expression BTW.
    So you don't accept the report from the professional psychologist either?

...a lot of insulting posts have just been removed from page 3.... i wonder if we can get back to the purpose of this thread......

Address the post and not the poster please.

At Websleuths we don't allow personalizing of posts and the use of the word YOU is a good gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by GR_Turner View Post
    So you don't accept the report from the professional psychologist either?
    .......with the very greatest respect Mr Turner and as Mrs Aftermath has so kindly informed us on so many occasions ........anything is possible....even more so considering Pistorius's acting pedigree ...

.......with the very greatest respect Mr Turner and as Mrs Aftermath has so kindly informed us on so many occasions ........anything is possible....even more so considering Pistorius's acting pedigree ...
    I don't see any justification for that in this case. He was interviewed and given tests over weeks by professionals who must see malingering and all sorts all the time working in a mental hospital. I doubt a bit of acting would do the job.

Ah but is it reasonably possible that so many experts could make the same series of errors when assessing pistorius?

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast