1152 users online (233 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - David Sheppard, 42, Bolivar, 15 July 2015

Family frustrated; police uncertain in search for missing man
    A missing Bolivar man is now at the center of a search. However, police say they're not issuing an alert to find him.

Bolivar police say they did send a message to other police departments, but they did not issue a special alert because there's not one for middle aged people who they don't believe to be in danger.

One family sees it differently.

Lori Sheppard says her husband, 42-year-old David Sheppard, has been missing since Wednesday.

She says they just moved from Buffalo to Bolivar. Her husband told her he was going to their things from storage and never came back.

Police say they traced his cell phone to Harrisburg, Ill., but still haven't found him. They say they don't believe he's in any kind of medical danger, but Lori Sheppard and their four kids fear the worst.
    http://m.kspr.com/family-frustrated-...53016_34218908
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wow. Apparently he was found in the company of a missing 12 yo Illinois girl.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/loc...d-man_24480222

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

No mention of the missing report filed on him and no charges have been filed in her case. Could David Sheppard be a common name for 42 year olds from Missouri?

Since his phone was tracked to the same town she lived in, I'm thinking this isn't a case of two men with the same name

The pictures of the two men are the same person. If you read the first link in this thread it explains why he didn't have a missing person report filed. It seemed hinky to me but now it makes sense.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk