1096 users online (235 members and 861 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    los2188's Avatar
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    From Alaska, but living in Arizona
    Posts
    15,549

    PA - Julie Usher, 35, Pittsburgh, 12 July 2015

    Julie Usher

    Friends Worried About Missing Mom Who Disappeared In Strip District
    While Pittsburgh Police search for a missing mom, the woman’s friends are on a mission of their own to find their friend.

    Julie Usher, 35, was last seen on July 12 when she left her job at Colangelo’s in the Strip District. The last phone contact she had with anyone was on Tuesday, July 14.

    One of her closest friends, Deanna Lambert, filed the missing person’s report.
    “She left money, all of her personal belongings. We definitely think there’s something wrong. We all think there’s something suspicious happening,” Lambert told KDKA’s Kym Gable.

    Lambert says Julie loves her job and adores her 10-year-old daughter, who’s in the custody of her ex-husband.
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...trip-district/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,319

    Some Added Information

    Julie Meier Usher, W/F/35, Allegheny County, 12 July 2015

    5' 2" -- Petite -- Light Blonde Hair

    Left Behind: 10 Y/O Daughter - Money - Personal Belongings


    Brookline, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, is in South-Western, PA.

    Day 7

    Fri., July 17th: via Los2188 : KDKA-TV :

    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...trip-district/ :

    Pittsburgh Bureau of Police Missing Persons :: 412-323-7141


    A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
    Last edited by Richrd; 07-18-2015 at 10:45 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    16,640

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Getting the facts
    Posts
    2,121
    From the article linked below: Julie Usher, 35, was last seen on July 12 when she left her job at Colangelo’s in the Strip District. The last phone contact she had with anyone was on Tuesday, July 14.

    The last time she was seen was when she left work on Sunday the 12th, but the last phone contact was two days later on Tuesday the 14th. That is pretty strange. Who did she talk to on the 14th???

    Also from the article: Julie lives in Brookline with a roommate. Lambert believes she took the T back to Brookline Sunday, but her roommate says she never showed up.

    I'm guessing the "T back" is a train. There should be plenty of surveillance cameras in a train station to maybe see if she rode the train and where she got off the train and if she was with anyone or someone might of been following her.

    Also that last phone contact will give some indication as to where she was on the 14th, two days after she was last seen.

    JMO

    So if she lift

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    16,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    From the article linked below: Julie Usher, 35, was last seen on July 12 when she left her job at Colangelo’s in the Strip District. The last phone contact she had with anyone was on Tuesday, July 14.

    The last time she was seen was when she left work on Sunday the 12th, but the last phone contact was two days later on Tuesday the 14th. That is pretty strange. Who did she talk to on the 14th???

    Also from the article: Julie lives in Brookline with a roommate. Lambert believes she took the T back to Brookline Sunday, but her roommate says she never showed up.

    I'm guessing the "T back" is a train. There should be plenty of surveillance cameras in a train station to maybe see if she rode the train and where she got off the train and if she was with anyone or someone might of been following her.

    Also that last phone contact will give some indication as to where she was on the 14th, two days after she was last seen.

    JMO

    So if she lift
    Yes, the T is the train/subway.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,319

    Awaiting Additional Links from Law Enforcement, and Main Stream Media

    Julie Meier Usher, W/F/35, Allegheny County, 12 July 2015

    Brookline, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, is in South-Western, PA.

    Mon., July 20th: PA Missing Persons© :

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penns...45?sk=timeline


    A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    279
    Julie was found deceased in the Allentown neighborhood of Pittsburgh.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by CCJD View Post
    Julie was found deceased in the Allentown neighborhood of Pittsburgh.
    Do you have a link on that? Oh never mind. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penns...45?sk=timeline
    Sadly, Julie has been found deceased. Rest in peace.
    Last edited by pappa rob; 07-21-2015 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Added link

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Getting the facts
    Posts
    2,121
    Glad she has been found, but I can't find anything in MSM. I don't think I have ever seen a case with so little coverage.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    Glad she has been found, but I can't find anything in MSM. I don't think I have ever seen a case with so little coverage.
    There was very little media coverage for Julie. KDKA was the only local TV station to run a story when she went missing and the only station to state (in about 10 seconds) that she'd been found. I saw the newscast and what they said was that she'd been found in a house in the Allentown section of P'burgh. No foul play suspected. That was it. It's not on KDKA's website or FB page. Several people within Julie's circle (friends, family) have posts on FB saying she'd been found. No details and I'd doubt any will be released.

    So sad. Rest in peace, Julie.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Getting the facts
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by CCJD View Post
    There was very little media coverage for Julie. KDKA was the only local TV station to run a story when she went missing and the only station to state (in about 10 seconds) that she'd been found. I saw the newscast and what they said was that she'd been found in a house in the Allentown section of P'burgh. No foul play suspected. That was it. It's not on KDKA's website or FB page. Several people within Julie's circle (friends, family) have posts on FB saying she'd been found. No details and I'd doubt any will be released.

    So sad. Rest in peace, Julie.
    If true about being found in a house and no foul play than I'm guessing it was a suicide.

    Sure would like to know what is up with that last phone contact two days after she was last seen when she left work. Was it actually her on the phone or was her phone last used on the 14th by someone else.

    Maybe it was her on the phone telling someone about her intentions and that is the reason for not much media coverage, searches, ect.

    JMO

  12. #12

    PA - Julie Usher, 35, Pittsburgh, 12 July 2015

    http://m.wpxi.com/news/news/local/no...-sunday/nm4Xy/

    Says they're waiting on toxicology report...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    Accidental, is my guess.

    RIP beautiful lady!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Getting the facts
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Accidental, is my guess.

    RIP beautiful lady!
    Possibly an accident, but you would think if there was an accident someone would have reported it right away.

    Wondering if the house or apartment where she was found was abandon. Anyone know the address?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    Possibly an accident, but you would think if there was an accident someone would have reported it right away.

    Wondering if the house or apartment where she was found was abandon. Anyone know the address?
    An accidental overdose? I dare say if anyone was with her, they fled as soon as they realized she was deceased.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

    Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. PA PA - William Ramey, 49, Pittsburgh, 29 July 2016
    By Richrd in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 04:09 PM
  2. Found Safe LA - Julianna “Julie” Martin, 33, Raceland, 4 July 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 01:13 AM
  3. GUILTY NY - Julie Cirella, 8, disabled, asphyxiated, Plainview, 23 July 2011
    By Patience in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 11:22 AM