1096 users online (235 members and 861 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

PA - Julie Usher, 35, Pittsburgh, 12 July 2015

Julie Usher

Friends Worried About Missing Mom Who Disappeared In Strip District
    While Pittsburgh Police search for a missing mom, the woman’s friends are on a mission of their own to find their friend.

Julie Usher, 35, was last seen on July 12 when she left her job at Colangelo’s in the Strip District. The last phone contact she had with anyone was on Tuesday, July 14.

One of her closest friends, Deanna Lambert, filed the missing person’s report.
    “She left money, all of her personal belongings. We definitely think there’s something wrong. We all think there’s something suspicious happening,” Lambert told KDKA’s Kym Gable.

Lambert says Julie loves her job and adores her 10-year-old daughter, who’s in the custody of her ex-husband.
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...trip-district/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Some Added Information

Julie Meier Usher, W/F/35, Allegheny County, 12 July 2015

5' 2" -- Petite -- Light Blonde Hair

Left Behind: 10 Y/O Daughter - Money - Personal Belongings

Brookline, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, is in South-Western, PA.

Day 7

Fri., July 17th: via Los2188 : KDKA-TV :

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...trip-district/ :

Pittsburgh Bureau of Police Missing Persons :: 412-323-7141

A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
    Last edited by Richrd; 07-18-2015 at 10:45 AM.

From the article linked below: Julie Usher, 35, was last seen on July 12 when she left her job at Colangelo’s in the Strip District. The last phone contact she had with anyone was on Tuesday, July 14.

The last time she was seen was when she left work on Sunday the 12th, but the last phone contact was two days later on Tuesday the 14th. That is pretty strange. Who did she talk to on the 14th???

Also from the article: Julie lives in Brookline with a roommate. Lambert believes she took the T back to Brookline Sunday, but her roommate says she never showed up.

I'm guessing the "T back" is a train. There should be plenty of surveillance cameras in a train station to maybe see if she rode the train and where she got off the train and if she was with anyone or someone might of been following her.

Also that last phone contact will give some indication as to where she was on the 14th, two days after she was last seen.

JMO

So if she lift

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    From the article linked below: Julie Usher, 35, was last seen on July 12 when she left her job at Colangelo’s in the Strip District. The last phone contact she had with anyone was on Tuesday, July 14.

The last time she was seen was when she left work on Sunday the 12th, but the last phone contact was two days later on Tuesday the 14th. That is pretty strange. Who did she talk to on the 14th???

Also from the article: Julie lives in Brookline with a roommate. Lambert believes she took the T back to Brookline Sunday, but her roommate says she never showed up.

I'm guessing the "T back" is a train. There should be plenty of surveillance cameras in a train station to maybe see if she rode the train and where she got off the train and if she was with anyone or someone might of been following her.

Also that last phone contact will give some indication as to where she was on the 14th, two days after she was last seen.

JMO

So if she lift
    Yes, the T is the train/subway.

Awaiting Additional Links from Law Enforcement, and Main Stream Media

Julie Meier Usher, W/F/35, Allegheny County, 12 July 2015

Brookline, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, is in South-Western, PA.

Mon., July 20th: PA Missing Persons© :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penns...45?sk=timeline

A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

Julie was found deceased in the Allentown neighborhood of Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by CCJD View Post
    Julie was found deceased in the Allentown neighborhood of Pittsburgh.
    Do you have a link on that? Oh never mind. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penns...45?sk=timeline
    Sadly, Julie has been found deceased. Rest in peace.
    Last edited by pappa rob; 07-21-2015 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Added link

Glad she has been found, but I can't find anything in MSM. I don't think I have ever seen a case with so little coverage.

Glad she has been found, but I can't find anything in MSM. I don't think I have ever seen a case with so little coverage.
    There was very little media coverage for Julie. KDKA was the only local TV station to run a story when she went missing and the only station to state (in about 10 seconds) that she'd been found. I saw the newscast and what they said was that she'd been found in a house in the Allentown section of P'burgh. No foul play suspected. That was it. It's not on KDKA's website or FB page. Several people within Julie's circle (friends, family) have posts on FB saying she'd been found. No details and I'd doubt any will be released.

So sad. Rest in peace, Julie.

Quote Originally Posted by CCJD View Post
    There was very little media coverage for Julie. KDKA was the only local TV station to run a story when she went missing and the only station to state (in about 10 seconds) that she'd been found. I saw the newscast and what they said was that she'd been found in a house in the Allentown section of P'burgh. No foul play suspected. That was it. It's not on KDKA's website or FB page. Several people within Julie's circle (friends, family) have posts on FB saying she'd been found. No details and I'd doubt any will be released.

So sad. Rest in peace, Julie.
    If true about being found in a house and no foul play than I'm guessing it was a suicide.

Sure would like to know what is up with that last phone contact two days after she was last seen when she left work. Was it actually her on the phone or was her phone last used on the 14th by someone else.

Maybe it was her on the phone telling someone about her intentions and that is the reason for not much media coverage, searches, ect.

JMO

PA - Julie Usher, 35, Pittsburgh, 12 July 2015

http://m.wpxi.com/news/news/local/no...-sunday/nm4Xy/

Says they're waiting on toxicology report...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Accidental, is my guess.

RIP beautiful lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Accidental, is my guess.

RIP beautiful lady!
    Possibly an accident, but you would think if there was an accident someone would have reported it right away.

Wondering if the house or apartment where she was found was abandon. Anyone know the address?

Possibly an accident, but you would think if there was an accident someone would have reported it right away.

Wondering if the house or apartment where she was found was abandon. Anyone know the address?
    An accidental overdose? I dare say if anyone was with her, they fled as soon as they realized she was deceased.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast