616 users online (79 members and 537 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - Two couples robbed, stripped, sexually assaulted, Detroit, 16 July 2015

Horrible story coming out of Detroit.

In two separate incidents young couples were attacked by a group of 6 youth's who stripped them of their clothes and were sexually assaulted

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/07/...i7EYRA.twitter

The hunt is on for a group of men in Detroit who allegedly attacked two couples while they were walking down the street, forcing the male victim to watch as his female companion is gang raped.

Wow sick ..I hope these guys get caught quickly. .what a nightmare

Wht a horrible crime.....I'll never understand how human beings can treat each other so badly and be so cruel.

Pack of hyenas roaming the street. DNA on the women hopefully. Jmo

ciao

Related incident July 11?

"Sgt. Cassandra Lewis said police aren’t certain if the third incident is connected, although the circumstances were the same."

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ults/30316945/

Also information about a backlog of rape kits being tested in Detroit:

"As police work to solve the latest sexual assaults, investigators continue to whittle away at a backlog of untested rape kits found in 2009 in a Detroit Police Department property storage facility.

Roughly 10,000 of the 11,341 kits, some dating to 1984, have been tested, with 2,227 DNA matches as of June 22, according to the Wayne County Sexual Assault Kit Task Force. A Department of Justice study found a lack of funding and other resources, and police attitudes toward victims, contributed to the backlog."

Quote Originally Posted by nightwatch View Post
    Pack of hyenas roaming the street. DNA on the women hopefully. Jmo

ciao
    Thanks for the useful post. I'm adding "hyena" to my list of allowable descriptions for perps.

I so hope a couple that is armed will make that walk, then see how big and bad azz they are six feet under.

Detroit police seek men who robbed couples, raped the women

http://news.yahoo.com/detroit-police...184445696.html

Police released sketches of three of the suspects, including one who they are confident took part in both attacks.

Investigators are trying to determine if the attacks are linked to a July 11 attack in the same area in which two men robbed a couple at gunpoint and raped the woman. They haven't definitively connected it with the others, Lewis told The Detroit News.

Fitzgerald said residents of the area need to be cautious.

"Use your sixth sense," he said. "If something doesn't feel right, run to a nearby store or something."

Sick, sick, sick!

Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    Detroit police seek men who robbed couples, raped the women

http://news.yahoo.com/detroit-police...184445696.html

Police released sketches of three of the suspects, including one who they are confident took part in both attacks.

Investigators are trying to determine if the attacks are linked to a July 11 attack in the same area in which two men robbed a couple at gunpoint and raped the woman. They haven't definitively connected it with the others, Lewis told The Detroit News.

Fitzgerald said residents of the area need to be cautious.

"Use your sixth sense," he said. "If something doesn't feel right, run to a nearby store or something."
    From the above link:

733dad5833ebab207c0f6a7067008658.jpg

adf3aebc342aac207c0f6a7067002d3a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KEVINinTO View Post
    Horrible story coming out of Detroit.

In two separate incidents young couples were attacked by a group of 6 youth's who stripped them of their clothes and were sexually assaulted

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/07/...i7EYRA.twitter
    Also from this link:

picture11.jpg

(This is so disturbing and upsetting. Sending positive thoughts to all the victims, that they can be okay after something so terrible like this. I hope the terrible persons responsible are located and incarcerated asap.)

I grew up across the river from Detroit in Windsor and it's a shame and really hurts my heart to see what has happened to such a one time vibrant city. I still shop in Michigan roughly 6-12 times per year and have never felt unsafe, I regularly still take the tunnel bus (the international boarder currently has one bridge and one under the Detroit river Tunnel) to see shows at Jos Louis arena and the fox theatre to name a few venues. This city isn't all bad, yes it's bleak there now but I'm truly hoping it can bounce back and become what it once was. Many of us in Windsor consider Detroit to be more then a neighbor but family, even though we are Canadian all Michigan sports teams are our teams, we share a beautiful summer festival every year and share fireworks to celebrate the 4th of July and July 1st Canada Day. The Detroit skyline is my horizon and reprints home to me, it truly is beautiful from my side of the river at night.

I'm sorry for what these people have gone through but fear the predators will not be brought to justice, I hope I'm wrong. It's crazy to me what we do to each other and the animals so many have become, I do not post very often as I don't feel I truly have much to offer in any case on here but am deeply fascinated by what makes people do what they do and think that maybe if I can understand why man does the horrible things to each other then I can better protect myself, family and friends (knowledge is power) but I can't begin to imagine what would make 6 men do this.

Sorry to ramble and go a bit off topic but this is so close to home, and I felt compelled to post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just my, no one elses

Glad u posted Green.....it's great to have your input, especially from your vantage point.

I echo your sentiments.......human depravity at its worst. What a scary world we live in.

Any indication that the perps have foreign accents and are they targeting any particular race/ethnicity for the attacks?
    If they are forcing the guys to watch the attacks, is it because they want to feel more powerful than the males, to further degrade the female victims, or because they are latent homosexuals?
    Now those poor victims are going to have to be tested for aids, hope none have become pregnant either, gross. imo

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Any indication that the perps have foreign accents and are they targeting any particular race/ethnicity for the attacks?
    If they are forcing the guys to watch the attacks, is it because they want to feel more powerful than the males, to further degrade the female victims, or because they are latent homosexuals?
    Now those poor victims are going to have to be tested for aids, hope none have become pregnant either, gross. imo
    I think LE will be very careful about releasing that kind of information. But you are right. This is being done to humiliate the wife but also the husband/bf. Is it racial, cultural, or just random victims?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast