1150 users online (211 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dead body found in Demi Moore's pool

We're told there was a party at the house. Demi was not there ... she's currently out of town.
    Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/19/demi-m...#ixzz3gLwwxVm4
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Wow, sounds like some party. The article says she is out of town, so I wonder who was hosting a party at her house?

RIP, poor guy.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    Wow, sounds like some party. The article says she is out of town, so I wonder who was hosting a party at her house?

RIP, poor guy.
    One of her kids is all I can think of? Not unless she was letting some friends stay to house sit? One would think at a party someone would notice a person drowning in a pool?
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Not sure if this is the house, but it does have a pool and is in Hollywood Hills. She might have kept it after the divorce.

http://www.currb.com/property/demi-m...ywood-hills/#1

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    One of her kids is all I can think of? Not unless she was letting some friends stay to house sit? One would think at a party someone would notice a person drowning in a pool?
    Per the article, neighbor said Demi's kids have been staying at the house. Sounds like they've been partying 24/7.

Updated TMZ story states it was the house caretaker who threw the party. It appears the man slipped and fell in the pool, he couldn't swim. The others had gone out and left him behind. They found him upon their return.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Coroner: Man drowns in Los Angeles pool owned by Demi Moore

By TAMI ABDOLLAH, AP
    58 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) A 21-year-old man accidentally drowned in the backyard pool of a Los Angeles home owned by actress Demi Moore on Sunday morning, coroner's officials said.

Los Angeles police responded to the home in west Los Angeles after a 911 call at about 5:15 a.m., and the man was pronounced dead at 5:30 a.m., Lt. Fred Corral of the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner said...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/enter...i.Moore.House/

if no one was there, how do they know he slipped & fell? security video maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by nitsirk View Post
    Updated TMZ story states it was the house caretaker who threw the party. It appears the man slipped and fell in the pool, he couldn't swim. The others had gone out and left him behind. They found him upon their return.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Per the article, neighbor said Demi's kids have been staying at the house. Sounds like they've been partying 24/7.
    There was a party, Demi nor her children were at the house at the time...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/19/entert...ool-dead-feat/

"Demi Moore was not at the home at the time, and neither were her close family members," Jones said.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Demi Moore 'in shock' after man drowns in her backyard pool

By TAMI ABDOLLAH, AP
    12 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) Demi Moore said she is stunned and saddened by the death of a 21-year-old man Sunday in the backyard pool of a Los Angeles home she owns.

"I am in absolute shock," the 52-year-old actress said in a statement released through her publicist, Heidi Lopata. "I was out of the country traveling to meet my daughters for a birthday celebration when I got the devastating news." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/enter...i.Moore.House/

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning a young girl drowned this weekend in a family friends pool during a party.. There were people in the pool with her. Years ago I heard a similar story with a little boy. I think this type of situation can happen when there are too many people in the pool at the same time, especially with kids. This girl was on,y 6

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/07/...g-island-pool/

Not what happened here, but it does happen.

I never cease to be amazed that there are really people who can't swim. It just seems like such an instinctive ability. And I'm not talking about Olympic level athleticism but simply the ability to wave your arms to stay afloat.

I suppose this guy probably hit his head or was impaired. Very sad.