Dead body found in Demi Moore's pool

Wow, sounds like some party. The article says she is out of town, so I wonder who was hosting a party at her house?

RIP, poor guy.

Wow, sounds like some party. The article says she is out of town, so I wonder who was hosting a party at her house?

RIP, poor guy.

One of her kids is all I can think of? Not unless she was letting some friends stay to house sit? One would think at a party someone would notice a person drowning in a pool?

One of her kids is all I can think of? Not unless she was letting some friends stay to house sit? One would think at a party someone would notice a person drowning in a pool?

Per the article, neighbor said Demi's kids have been staying at the house. Sounds like they've been partying 24/7.

Updated TMZ story states it was the house caretaker who threw the party. It appears the man slipped and fell in the pool, he couldn't swim. The others had gone out and left him behind. They found him upon their return.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Coroner: Man drowns in Los Angeles pool owned by Demi Moore

By TAMI ABDOLLAH, AP
58 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A 21-year-old man accidentally drowned in the backyard pool of a Los Angeles home owned by actress Demi Moore on Sunday morning, coroner's officials said.

Los Angeles police responded to the home in west Los Angeles after a 911 call at about 5:15 a.m., and the man was pronounced dead at 5:30 a.m., Lt. Fred Corral of the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner said...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment/20150719/US--Pool.Death-Demi.Moore.House/

if no one was there, how do they know he slipped & fell? security video maybe?

Updated TMZ story states it was the house caretaker who threw the party. It appears the man slipped and fell in the pool, he couldn't swim. The others had gone out and left him behind. They found him upon their return.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Demi Moore 'in shock' after man drowns in her backyard pool

By TAMI ABDOLLAH, AP
12 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Demi Moore said she is stunned and saddened by the death of a 21-year-old man Sunday in the backyard pool of a Los Angeles home she owns.

"I am in absolute shock," the 52-year-old actress said in a statement released through her publicist, Heidi Lopata. "I was out of the country traveling to meet my daughters for a birthday celebration when I got the devastating news." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment/20150719/US--Pool.Death-Demi.Moore.House/

I heard on the radio this morning a young girl drowned this weekend in a family friends pool during a party.. There were people in the pool with her. Years ago I heard a similar story with a little boy. I think this type of situation can happen when there are too many people in the pool at the same time, especially with kids. This girl was on,y 6 :(

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/07/19/6-year-old-drowns-long-island-pool/

Not what happened here, but it does happen.

I never cease to be amazed that there are really people who can't swim. It just seems like such an instinctive ability. And I'm not talking about Olympic level athleticism but simply the ability to wave your arms to stay afloat.

I suppose this guy probably hit his head or was impaired. Very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back