1011 users online (220 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

Heart of Europe

Who ate (nearly) all the pies?

The Colorado Cherry Company pie shop in Pinewood Springs just had a break in. The clever thief checked out the steel door first, then opted for breaking a window. Once inside, he/she ate 24 cherry and strawberry pies, a sack of sugar and a sack of cocoa.

The suspect left a pile of rhubarb pies untouched though, as well as all the cash and valuables. They did however take a couple of takeout boxes with them. And also left a lot of evidence pointing to a suspect; the thief has bear-shaped paws and claws, a dislike of rhubarb and cash and licks the containers clean when stealing pies.

Owner Mikaela Lehnert is looking for an extra server and says she will be very foreBEARing if the furry suspect wants to apply - payment in no-rhubarb pies, of course.

Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links

I love rhubarb/Strawberry pie!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

On the sunny shores of I-65
    When will this senseless persecution of rhubarb end?????????????
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

Whew! When I started reading this, I thought I knew who did it. But, she would not have left behind the cash and valuables.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Cincinnati, OH
    This could have went a completely different direction.

Or a few directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin