Raven Says . . .

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From the autopsy report:

NARRATIVE SUMMARY OF CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING DEATH

26 year old female was in the office/bedroom of her home. Her husband came home and the residence door was unlocked. he went upstairs and saw her on the floor in a kneeling position. This was not unusual because it's the position she took whenever she had real bad cramps. However, when he turned the light on, he saw all the blood. He rolled her over and saw that she was not breathing. He thought she had been shot, and called 911. Police have not found a murder weapon.

Holy Moly. Ok, lots to say, but I need to get my thoughts together, for once! LOL

But - sitting in a dark room, kneeling over with cramps? Ok, maybe the cramps thing is not unusual, but wouldn't it seem odd for poor Janet to be sitting in that room like that in the dark?

(more to follow I have a feeling...)

Sitting in a dark room on her knees, fully clothed, not in pajama's yet, in the dark with her shoes on mind you.

I missed something, where did this come from? Straight from the bird's mouth?

Did someone get a copy of the autopsy?

golfmom said:
From the autopsy report:

NARRATIVE SUMMARY OF CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING DEATH

Police have not found a murder weapon.
Darn it!! :furious:

It could be me, but it looks like from the placement of the stab wounds that #2 was aimed for the heart.

And it makes me sad to say that I think that Janet was in a slupmed kneeling position because she wasn't immediatly killed but curled up and then died in that position.

Makes me sick to think that the pathologist put the TOD as 10:55pm and Raven didn't call 911 before midnight. I know that there could be some room for error, but really give me a break he can't be that far off.

I'm a little confused by the narrative report. Did he come home, see her in a kneeling position and then walked away (since it was not "unusual")? How long was he home before he called 911?

We established that unless he was playing on a field with lights, his game should have been over before 9pm. So where was he after the game???!

juliagoulia said:
I'm a little confused by the narrative report. Did he come home, see her in a kneeling position and then walked away (since it was not "unusual")? How long was he home before he called 911?

We established that unless he was playing on a field with lights, his game should have been over before 9pm. So where was he after the game???!
Pretty unfeeling if he walked in saw her on the floor and said nothing to her (like: "You okay Janet?"). And wouldn't a husband know if her wife was having her period? Would the autopsy report be able to show that she was/wasn't? Could be an arguing point in court.............hmmmm.

Please check the thread ... Links of Interest -- Not Media

For Misterallgood's new entry.

Jenifred said:
It could be me, but it looks like from the placement of the stab wounds that #2 was aimed for the heart.

And it makes me sad to say that I think that Janet was in a slupmed kneeling position because she wasn't immediatly killed but curled up and then died in that position.

Makes me sick to think that the pathologist put the TOD as 10:55pm and Raven didn't call 911 before midnight. I know that there could be some room for error, but really give me a break he can't be that far off.
I thought I remember reading that raven called 911 at 10:58 pm. If TOD is shortly before that (minutes), who cares whether he played soccer or not prior to her being murdered! It looks like raven was home when his wife was killed:eek:

golfmom said:
he went upstairs and saw her on the floor in a kneeling position. This was not unusual because it's the position she took whenever she had real bad cramps. However, when he turned the light on, he saw all the blood. He rolled her over and saw that she was not breathing. He thought she had been shot, and called 911. Police have not found a murder weapon.

Isn't it interesting that the murderer was thoughtful enough to turn the light off before he left?

I know that this is an overwhelming and stunning turn of events being described within the ME report.

Random Musing:

1. Rooster's whole senario for that evening is impossible based on this new information. No way would Raven have time to race all over looking for his cell phone transferring blood. I never felt it likely for him to have left the cell phone in the car anyway. Especially if they didn't have a landline.

So we know there is really no plausible reason for blood transfer at the Durango.

2. Based on the times, Raven WAS in the house when the murder occurred. Even under the most generous of timeframes favoring Raven, it would appear he shook hands with the SODDI as he left.

3. The whole on her knees senario just makes no kind of sense. And as SES has pointed out to me, Janet's pants were not kept.

4. Raven turned on the light???? It was late at night, why was the light off in the bedroom/office? Did Janet flee to that room? How could a stranger navigate in the dark with such deadly accuracy? Would a stranger be considerate to turn off the light before he left after murdering Janet?

5. Raven's actions prior to Janet's death speak of a highly organized person and this seems like a very organized death scene. The only items missing ... the laptop and the murder weapon. Give me a freakin' break, those are the only two items that could implicate Raven, hence their disappearance.

golfmom said:
The only items missing ... the laptop and the murder weapon. Give me a freakin' break, those are the only two items that could implicate Raven, hence their disappearance.
You forgot about the PDA.

Jenifred said:
You forgot about the PDA.

Well, that is interesting because I never moved that over to the missing from the house list. We know that LE collected the charger, but we never heard that the PDA was missing. And if you remember, the search warrant wasn't complete -- they didn't reveal everything they actually collected.

Rooster was the one who told us the Dude or Dudette took the laptop. So my assumption was that the laptop is missing. Whether LE has it or Raven ditched it, it hasn't surfaced to my knowledge. I believe LE is hoping to be able to recover some information directly from GOOGLE.

Rooster also implied that Raven tried to revive Janet. In the statement above all he did was roll her over and observed wounds that he *mistook* as gunshot before dailing 9-1-1.

golfmom said:
I know that this is an overwhelming and stunning turn of events being described within the ME report.

Random Musing:

1. Rooster's whole senario for that evening is impossible based on this new information. No way would Raven have time to race all over looking for his cell phone transferring blood. I never felt it likely for him to have left the cell phone in the car anyway. Especially if they didn't have a landline.

So we know there is really no plausible reason for blood transfer at the Durango.

2. Based on the times, Raven WAS in the house when the murder occurred. Even under the most generous of timeframes favoring Raven, it would appear he shook hands with the SODDI as he left.

3. The whole on her knees senario just makes no kind of sense. And as SES has pointed out to me, Janet's pants were not kept.

4. Raven turned on the light???? It was late at night, why was the light off in the bedroom/office? Did Janet flee to that room? How could a stranger navigate in the dark with such deadly accuracy? Would a stranger be considerate to turn off the light before he left after murdering Janet?

5. Raven's actions prior to Janet's death speak of a highly organized person and this seems like a very organized death scene. The only items missing ... the laptop and the murder weapon. Give me a freakin' break, those are the only two items that could implicate Raven, hence their disappearance.
Also, there was no mention of sexual assault, which had been one of the scenarios that Rooster implied... Hmmm.. Hope Julian Mack can address all these in court.

Moxie said:
Also, there was no mention of sexual assault, which had been one of the scenarios that Rooster implied... Hmmm.. Hope Julian Mack can address all these in court.

And sadly it appears that Janet did not fight back at all. So if under a rape senario she was fighting her attacker and he killed her there would have physical evidence of a struggle ... which there's not. No bruises or welts noted. So if she was cooperating with a rapist, why would he kill her before ... you know ...

Jenifred said:
Pretty unfeeling if he walked in saw her on the floor and said nothing to her (like: "You okay Janet?"). And wouldn't a husband know if her wife was having her period? Would the autopsy report be able to show that she was/wasn't? Could be an arguing point in court.............hmmmm.
This is a very good point and brought up a very interesting thought in my mind.

Raven saying that he believed his wife had been shot when she'd actually been stabbed is a way of separating himself from the crime. Perhaps saying that she was in her usual "bad cramps" position, (implying that she may have been menstruating), is his was of separating himself from the knowledge that Janet was pregnant. Perhaps separating himself from the motive.

Does anyone know if it is standard practice to test a woman for pregnancy during an autopsy?

ETA: I'm answering my own question here. After GOOGLING around it does NOT appear that this would be a standard test. Janet's womb was unremarkable. So unless the coroner had reason to suspect that Janet was pregnant it doesn't appear that he would run the specific blood tests to tell if she was or not.

So what made the coroner suspect that Janet might be pregnant?

golfmom said:
Rooster also implied that Raven tried to revive Janet. In the statement above all he did was roll her over and observed wounds that he *mistook* as gunshot before dailing 9-1-1.
And saw that she wasn't breathing but told the first officer that she was upstairs hurt. Yeah, she was upstairs hurt from a gunshot while suffering menstrual cramps. I think the little things are starting to add up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back