Ashley Madison cheating website hacked, July 2015

37 million people are very nervous right now!

If Ashley Madison is not taken offline, they have threatened to “release customer records, including profiles with all the customers’ secret sexual fantasies and matching credit card transactions, real names and addresses, and employee documents and emails.”

Included in the exposed personal information are customers’ email addresses, usernames, passwords, birthdays and zip codes, in addition to their sexual preferences.

http://www.am980.ca/2015/07/20/cheating-website-ashley-madison-hacked/

Well.... Those folks sneaking around should be worried. Things done in the dark come to light. Ha! If hackers can hack the Pentagon, what makes people think a flimsy cheating site would be safe with such secrets? Jmo

ciao

Well.... Those folks sneaking around should be worried. Things done in the dark come to light. Ha! If hackers can hack the Pentagon, what makes people think a flimsy cheating site would be safe with such secrets? Jmo

ciao

Exactly. I call it laughable Karma. If you think it is fine to sneak around on your spouse then go for it...but watch your own back.

Wow, you made my day finding this. Is it wrong to want them to release all they have????? :thinking:

Some how I doubt there are actually 37 million customers on that site. But whatever the number is, I bet there aren't many new customers signing up anytime soon. Just a rumor of something like this could wreck that company.

The sad thing is, they are quoting 37 million members. Really? And if it was gone tomorrow, there are hundreds of other sites that cater to this. Where are the good old days of just having an affair at the office. LOL, just kidding, you that, Right?

GOOD!!!! glad it was hacked , I hope all is exposed :) I'm sure there a lot of people on edge by their own actions Good! JMO and all that:shame:

I too giggled at the thought of a sneaky run around who used the site to betray someone - getting betrayed by said site.

Say what you want about those cheating on their spouses, but their sexual preferences, fantasies, and credit card information should be kept safe.

Sure, these people are cheating on their spouses, but a lot of time the people who do this are ones who feel so uncomfortable with their current spouse that they can't even open up about their sexuality. They feel trapped and helpless knowing that they can't even open up to the one they love, and most of these people feel incredibly stuck either financially or because of family things. There are people out there that are so terrified of their kinks coming to light, because they love their partner, but they also know their partner would not be accepting of whatever kink they might have.

Can you imagine someone having, say, a foot fetish. They love their spouse dearly and love their children, but the spouse would be disgusted with even knowing this person has said fetish, and if they divorced and the foot fetish came to light the family courts would definitely make it extremely hard for this person to gain any sort of favourable custody (It's so extremely common for people in the kink scene to lose their children in custody disputes that there's a reason many don't "Come out,").

This is horrible and disgusting and I really hope these people are caught before any person is blackmailed like this. These hackers are threatening to out these people to their bosses, for Christ's sake! I really hope that when they get caught the courts don't go easy on them, either.

I don't agree with them releasing the names. It will embarass their spouses and children, and will make private family stuff a public event. It's nobody's business except the couple, and we know nothing about their relationship.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back