1043 users online (236 members and 807 guests)  

Websleuths News

Heart of Europe

He left it too late to ask dad for daughter's hand. Or did he?

You may need to get the tissues out for this news to make you smile. Tyler Shelton of Cincinnati has been documenting every year of his 20s on YouTube. He's also been dating Haylee Rose for seven years and always had the idea of one day asking her dad Greg for her hand in the traditional way.

But Greg Rose died unexpectedly last year. So Tyler asked Haylee's brothers and sister instead, and took Haylee to Rome to propose. And he made a moving online promise to Haylee's deceased and much-loved dad at the same time. It's a must-see.

Wishing all the best for these young newlyweds-to-be.

Video at link

Tyler's twitter
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links

My daughter is in her 20's and getting married this Saturday. Her father passed away in October of last yr. He always wanted to walk down the isle with her. Her stepdad will do the honors but this makes me cry.

I praying now for the men who will someday love my sweet daughters with the same passion, gentleness, and respect.

I think Greg is proud, Tyler.