1103 users online (232 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Herndon, Female, 20s, outside parking garage, Jul'15 - Brooke Lancaster

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/317779271.html

I had a newsflash on my phone that said "who was she? Police trying to ID female body found in Herndon" but upon further inspection, no other details were provided. I'm hopeful they ID her without the help of social media, but if they can't I'm hopeful they'll update soon with a description!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Female, 20s, red hair. Fell from top floors of garage - though is not known if she jumped or was pushed. Local witness says there was a group of people acting strange in the garage last night.

No identity yet?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

There's a parking structure I pass on the street I work on. There is ALWAYS something going down. Murder, rape, suicide, drug ODs, etc.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

I got this from Fairfax County Police

Police Investigate Suspicious Death in Herndon area
    by FCPD PIO

Police responded to a report of a body that was found on the grass next to a parking garage in the 2300 block of Dulles Station Boulevard on Tuesday, July 21.

A man was walking in the area when he saw a body and contacted police shortly after 7 a.m. Detectives identified the body as a female, possibly in her 20’s, with red hair. She suffered obvious head trauma but the Medical Examiner will make a determination on the cause and manner of her death.

Detectives are attempting to determine the identity of the victim and ask for anyone with information to contact police. Police are not yet clear on the nature of the death but are investigating possible evidence relating to the victim recovered on the upper floors of the 8-level parking garage.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers electronically by visiting www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637)** or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Garage in Herndon.jpg
    "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

That would be a pretty nasty fall.

I would guess she has most likely not been reported missing yet.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Police Identify Deceased Woman from Herndon area

Detectives have identified the woman who was found next to a parking garage on July 21 as Brooke Lee Lancaster, 19 of Ashburn. They have determined that there is no public safety threat and there was no foul play or suspicious circumstances surrounding her death. The case remains under investigation.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2015/...-herndon-area/
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-07-2016 at 07:30 AM. Reason: link
    "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

Sooooo suicide...

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Sooooo suicide...

Yeah, sounds like it. Poor woman.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

So sad, so many youngsters leaving way too soon.

RIP Brooke