Identified! VA - Herndon, Female, 20s, outside parking garage, Jul'15 - Brooke Lancaster

astridxx

Reaction score
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/317779271.html

I had a newsflash on my phone that said "who was she? Police trying to ID female body found in Herndon" but upon further inspection, no other details were provided. I'm hopeful they ID her without the help of social media, but if they can't I'm hopeful they'll update soon with a description!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Female, 20s, red hair. Fell from top floors of garage - though is not known if she jumped or was pushed. Local witness says there was a group of people acting strange in the garage last night.

There's a parking structure I pass on the street I work on. There is ALWAYS something going down. Murder, rape, suicide, drug ODs, etc.

I got this from Fairfax County Police

Police Investigate Suspicious Death in Herndon area
by FCPD PIO

Police responded to a report of a body that was found on the grass next to a parking garage in the 2300 block of Dulles Station Boulevard on Tuesday, July 21.

A man was walking in the area when he saw a body and contacted police shortly after 7 a.m. Detectives identified the body as a female, possibly in her 20’s, with red hair. She suffered obvious head trauma but the Medical Examiner will make a determination on the cause and manner of her death.

Detectives are attempting to determine the identity of the victim and ask for anyone with information to contact police. Police are not yet clear on the nature of the death but are investigating possible evidence relating to the victim recovered on the upper floors of the 8-level parking garage.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers electronically by visiting www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637)** or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Garage in Herndon.jpg

That would be a pretty nasty fall.

I would guess she has most likely not been reported missing yet.

So sad, so many youngsters leaving way too soon.

RIP Brooke :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back