Facebook post saves these scared angels from euthanization

zwiebel

Reaction score

Attachments

• rescue-buddies.jpg
    rescue-buddies.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 78
That's amazing news! As much as I hate FB sometimes, I am so happy for it when I hear stories like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh Come On! You know this thread was made just for my Heart <3

Thanks for sharing!

Facebook sometimes can do good things. So happy for these two.

I saw this a few days ago and me and my hubby cried like babies ......Dogs know! dogs are the best people , I hate the way they are used as throw away amusement, anyone who does not see their value is beyond stupid and should be subjected to the horrors these precious souls have to go thru , I wish I could save all of them because they are worth more than gold!!!! I LOVE DOGS they are one of the more beautiful things this earth has to offer!!!!

happy for these babies ...

http://globalnews.ca/news/2125797/f.../?hootPostID=6d84342558580eb75baad0c85c519307

hugging-dogs.jpg

I saw this a few days ago and me and my hubby cried like babies ......Dogs know! dogs are the best people , I hate the way they are used as throw away amusement, anyone who does not see their value is beyond stupid and should be subjected to the horrors these precious souls have to go thru , I wish I could save all of them because they are worth more than gold!!!! I LOVE DOGS they are one of the more beautiful things this earth has to offer!!!!
Not only did the original story bring tears to my eyes, but so did THIS post.

Oh my! :loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back