OK - Five Bever family members slain in their Broken Arrow home, 22 July 2015 *Guilty*

Wow. Woke up to this on the morning news.

It's in a neighborhood where there's a huge country club and golf course but also low income apartments. Always seemed like a nice safe area. Scary stuff!

Tulsa World:

Five found dead inside Broken Arrow home; police take two teens into custody

Stabbed to death by -- allegedly -- two teenagers. All lived in the house. Home-schooled.

NBC: Five Found Dead in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma; Two Teen Relatives Detained

The suspects, aged 18 and 16, allegedly ran out the back door when officers arrived at the scene in the Tulsa suburb.

As well as the five found stabbed to death, one juvenile girl family member was critically injured and taken to the hospital.
ETA
BA, by the way, is a Tulsa suburb in the NE corner of the state.

AP:

Silent 911 call leads police to 5 dead in Oklahoma home

---
Nine people were linked to the family home — the five dead, which included adults and juveniles; the two teenagers in custody; a girl in critical condition with stab wounds; and another child who was unharmed. The child who wasn't wounded has been transferred to state custody.
---
Broken Arrow is on the Arkansas River, just southeast of Tulsa, and the home is in a well-established, upper-middle-class neighborhood surrounded on three sides by the country club. Property records showed the home sold for $245,000 in 2007, and Tulsa County tax records show it is among the largest and most expensive homes on the block.
---

I wonder if the two arrested teens are the step-children of one of the parents. Lots of emotions and undercurrents can go on in a home like that.

But honestly, when did 18 year olds go from moving out & getting on with life to staying where they claim to hate it and committing murder??

Wow. Woke up to this on the morning news.

It's in a neighborhood where there's a huge country club and golf course but also low income apartments. Always seemed like a nice safe area. Scary stuff!

I grew up right near there.

Absolutely insane. So sorry to hear this and very curious to find out what the motive was.

I really, really want to know what kind of lives they were living in that house.

Good lord.
The 16 yr-old could have asked to be placed in foster care, and the 18 yr-old was old enough to move out.
If they hated it there so much.
Unspeakable.

May the victims rest in peace.

Maybe there were mistakes made ; but I hate how the perps are going to smear the victims who are forever silenced.
:moo:

We need to remember that he was apprehended shortly after the bodies were discovered (I think while still there in the neighborhood) and he had just murdered five family members in a very bloody scene.

I think that is dried blood droplets and spray all over him in that mugshot pic :(

I believe I found his FB page but there is no content, no friends and only two photos that I can see. I won't link it here because I am not 100% sure it is his. IF it is his, the photo on there presents a very clean cut young man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back