GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear :( hope he's found safe, quickly.

Lonzie's name was mistakenly given by JS authorities as Aaron Ebron, at first. That's been corrected now.

Lonzie is also being reported as being 2 years, 22 months and 19 months. Not sure which is correct.

Are we sure he was even in the car? Maybe another boyfriend killed another baby. Ugh. I'm so sick of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Whats with all these little ones going missing.

It's around 6.30am in Florida now. Jacksonville Sheriff started putting out alerts about 3 hours ago. 3.30am seems a little early for a baby to be left outside an apartment block in a car, doesn't it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JSOPIO/tweets

ETA. Actually, it was earlier. I forgot the delay while boyfriend charged his phone in order to report his car and the baby stolen.

It's around 6.30am in Florida now. Jacksonville Sheriff started putting out alerts about 3 hours ago. 3.30am seems a little early for a baby to be left outside an apartment block in a car, doesn't it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JSOPIO/tweets

ETA. Actually, it was earlier. I forgot the delay while boyfriend charged his phone in order to report his car and the baby stolen.

See that's dumb too. Oh my car and girlfriends baby were stolen instead of knocking on doors asking for help let me charge my phone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car was taken outside Ravenswood Apts and recovered 10 mins away on the 8100 block of Cesperdes Ave. I can't post maps. Sorry.

Two crime scenes: car and apt. Lonzie's 5 year old sister was also in the car but she got out before it took off. Police say Lonzie could have wandered away while sis was in apt, before car was stolen.

Car was found with engine running, keys in ignition.

5-year-old sister left the car to go into the apartment to say she was scared. :(

JSO issued an alert for Lonzie,*who was taken during a car theft. According to Chief Tom Hackney, the mother's boyfriend was getting ready to pick up the mother from work, works at a bar and was getting off work around 2 a.m.

The boyfriend gathered her two children into*an orange 1995 Honda Civic in the 8100 block of Cesperdes Avenue, Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister. Before leaving the complex, the boyfriend had to run back into the apartment. He left the car running along with the two children inside. The little girl ran up after him and told the boyfriend that she was scared. When they arrived back in the parking, they saw the boyfriend's Civic drive off with an unknown person with the toddler still inside the car.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member