1021 users online (187 members and 834 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

Yikes! Description of things found in his car. http://www.wchstv.com/news/features/...l#.VbAL9rNVikp

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    Yikes! Description of things found in his car. http://www.wchstv.com/news/features/...l#.VbAL9rNVikp
    OMG Tillicum! Gasp!

In its investigation of this exclusive story, Eyewitness News obtained some disturbing pictures of what was found in Falls' Subaru that paint a clear picture of what he likely planned to do to the woman. There was a shovel, sledgehammer, bleach, a bulletproof vest, various knives, a machete, a shovel, axes and trash bags. In his pocket when he went into the intended victim's home, there were four sets of handcuffs and a 9 mm pistol.
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    OMG Tillicum! Gasp!

In its investigation of this exclusive story, Eyewitness News obtained some disturbing pictures of what was found in Falls' Subaru that paint a clear picture of what he likely planned to do to the woman. There was a shovel, sledgehammer, bleach, a bulletproof vest, various knives, a machete, a shovel, axes and trash bags. In his pocket when he went into the intended victim's home, there were four sets of handcuffs and a 9 mm pistol.
    Bessie maybe we should link this in some of the other SK threads too? No telling where this guy has been or how many victims he has. Maybe we should have a thread for him to compare to missing women?

Tillicum and Bessie, I posted links as FYI on the Daytona Beach, Eastbound Strangler (AKA AC4), and the LISK threads.

This news makes me wonder about the two recently dismembered bodies found in Niagra Falls. Dude's last name is 'Falls' after all.

Tillicum and Bessie, I posted links as FYI on the Daytona Beach, Eastbound Strangler (AKA AC4), and the LISK threads.

This news makes me wonder about the two recently dismembered bodies found in Niagra Falls. Dude's last name is 'Falls' after all.
    Thank you waltzingmatilda. I was wondering the same thing about the cases in Niagara Falls.

He used to work as a security guard and he had a list of 10 other women's names on him
    http://www.wchstv.com/news/features/...l#.VbA7nLNViko

Jeez, has any law enforcement organization ever made a tally of the number of serial killers and/or serial rapists who've worked as security guards? It's got to be up there with long distance truckers. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    Hi--The only problem I have linking This guy to the Chillicothe case is his M.O.. He tried strangling this victim and as far as I have read,(I have read about one-half of this thread),none of the 4 girls found dead were strangled. Usually,SK's repeat their same method of killing. They have different reasons for this,but they usually stick within their own preferred "comfort" zone. JMO
    JOHN WALSH--AMERICAN HERO

Quote Originally Posted by indianwin2001 View Post
    Hi--The only problem I have linking This guy to the Chillicothe case is his M.O.. He tried strangling this victim and as far as I have read,(I have read about one-half of this thread),none of the 4 girls found dead were strangled. Usually,SK's repeat their same method of killing. They have different reasons for this,but they usually stick within their own preferred "comfort" zone. JMO
    Different methods of disposal too going by the items in his SUV.

911 call at this link along with a pic of the tools in the back of his car. That poor victim sounds hysterical. She must have been so frightened, I can't even imagine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...07af29d57679a?

Neal Falls - other places

911 call at this link along with a pic of the tools in the back of his car. That poor victim sounds hysterical. She must have been so frightened, I can't even imagine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...07af29d57679a?

This guy may have spent time in Henderson Nevada as well. Info from whitepages.com Neal M. Falls.

Does anyone else have trouble posting links with an Ipad?

And I can't help but think about the body parts recently found in New Haven, CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    And I can't help but think about the body parts recently found in New Haven, CT.
    Me too Owutatangledweb. I have a hard time believing Falls began killing after his mother died in Jan and he ceased contact with family. He was 45 years old, that's a little late in life to begin a SK career but I guess anythng is possible. I wonder if the Neal M. Falls in Nevada that you found is the same man? I guess we will know as more info is released. No telling where all he has been since he lived off the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    Possible, though rumor is that's a man who was in the drug trade. They're waiting on DNA.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/new-haven-p...limbs/34312308
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast