1161 users online (220 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Diana Libertad Rivera, 23, Macon, 11 July 2015

Diana Rivera

Woman missing in Bibb County
    Bibb County deputies urged residents to be on the lookout for a missing woman Friday.

The Sheriff's Office said the family of Diana Rivera, 23, of Macon reported her missing July 20th. She was last seen leaving her house on Greenbriar Road East on July 11th.
    http://www.wgxa.tv/news/local/Woman-...318495591.html
    Last edited by KateB; 07-25-2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: edit photo link.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Diana Libertad Rivera

Bibb deputies looking for missing woman

Bibb County sheriff’s deputies need help locating a 23-year-old Macon woman last seen leaving her home on a silver bicycle July 11....

...She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with pink shorts while carrying a blue backpack....
    more at: http://www.macon.com/2015/07/24/3857...opular#wgt=pop

I really wish there would be some updates to this case! It's very concerning on the face of it -- Diana last seen on July 11, that's been a while! Last seen riding away on her bike ( I can't help but think of Mickey Shunick). I have seen both that she said she was going to "work out" and that she said she was going "to work". Which was it? And whichever it was, did she arrive there?

I know there may be some info we are not getting that maybe indicates her disappearance could be voluntary...but until we do get SOMETHING more, I'm worried for her. Hoping she is safe.

ETA: Here's the link to the Bibb County Sheriff website missing person information and the info there does say she reportedly said she was going to "work out" and then return home.

http://bibbsheriff.us/missing-persons-investigation/

Well, now there's this:

UPDATE: Missing Macon woman's disappearance not considered suspicious

...An investigator with the Bibb County Sheriff's Office said they've received reports of possible sightings of Rivera.

"In some cases, if you're an adult and you just don't want to be seen and you're out living your life, the family is worried about you and they file a report. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're missing, but we still try and take some efforts to get that person and put the family at ease," explained Lt. Charles Whitaker.

Rivera's case is not considered a suspicious disappearance. Suspicious adult disappearances qualify for a more in-depth, fast paced investigation after eight hours....
    more at: http://www.41nbc.com/story/d/story/u...70qHpnSf_8EzVA

I don't know -- still kinda worried about this one. Sure hope she's OK.

Bumping for Diana.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.