WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jeremiah Foco
screenshot_585.png

Oracle engineer goes missing in Seattle, friends searching International District]/B]
Jeremiah Foco, a 34-year-old engineer in Oracle’s Bellevue office, has been missing in Seattle since earlier this week, according to his friends, who will be conducting a search Saturday in Seattle’s International District, where he lives.

Foco was last heard from on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. He was working from home and told his manager that he would be in the office on Wednesday to get his laptop fixed after a hard drive crashed. There’s no obvious evidence of suspicious or malicious activity at his home, and his car is still parked at his apartment complex. Calls to his phone go straight to voicemail.
http://www.geekwire.com/2015/oracle...tle-friends-searching-international-district/

Not a lot of information was given.

Lots of questions come to mind. Was his apartment door locked/unlocked? Was his computer in the apartment? His wallet? His cell phone? His keys?

Not a lot of information was given.

Lots of questions come to mind. Was his apartment door locked/unlocked? Was his computer in the apartment? His wallet? His cell phone? His keys?

A little bit of info here -

"His apartment looked like he left for work. His work laptop was not there, everything looked fine, it just looked like somebody made the bed and went to work," Grin said.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Friends-family-search-for-missing-Seattle-engineer-318590611.html

Still missing. Seen on security camera at the 5th street station on Wednesday morning. Orca card not used since Tuesday evening. No bank activity since Monday.

http://q13fox.com/2015/07/28/new-surveillance-video-show-missing-seattle-man-at-bus-stop/

He's seen going down the stairs at the bus station at 7:02 am, but then there's a security glitch and there's no video of the downstairs area. His parents have come from Michigan to look for him. His friends said his phone pinged in downtown Seattle but without a subpoena they can't get more precise location.

Police have looked for him and said there is no sign of foul play.

It's hard for me to imagine how Jeremiah could have been abducted from a busy bus terminal or a bus (if he made it onto one). If something happened to him, it seems like it must have been between where he got off the bus and his work.

But he didn't use his bus pass that day. Do you think he paid with cash? Is that common?

But he didn't use his bus pass that day. Do you think he paid with cash? Is that common?

I missed the part about the bus pass not being used.

It's not uncommon to pay with cash. You need exact change (you can put more money in than the fare, but you don't get change.)

I would think it's not likely that someone would pay cash if they had a bus pass. From looking at the bus service website, it looks like you buy a bus pass that's good for a calendar month.

I wonder if whoever checked the video footage looked to see if Foco had come back up from the tunnel.

Foco was last heard from on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. He was working from home and told his manager that he would be in the office on Wednesday to get his laptop fixed after a hard drive crashed.

does this mean everything was wiped off his computer?

Wouldnt this be suspicious now with him missing.

I missed the part about the bus pass not being used.

It's not uncommon to pay with cash. You need exact change (you can put more money in than the fare, but you don't get change.)

I would think it's not likely that someone would pay cash if they had a bus pass. From looking at the bus service website, it looks like you buy a bus pass that's good for a calendar month.

I wonder if whoever checked the video footage looked to see if Foco had come back up from the tunnel.

I think they need to check the airports!

Foco was last heard from on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. He was working from home and told his manager that he would be in the office on Wednesday to get his laptop fixed after a hard drive crashed.

does this mean everything was wiped off his computer?

Wouldnt this be suspicious now with him missing.

Not necessarily. My hard drive crashed about a month ago, but the computer repair place was able to retrieve all of my data from it and transfer it to a new, working hard drive. Pictures, documents, working files, emails, everything...lucky for me!

Not necessarily. My hard drive crashed about a month ago, but the computer repair place was able to retrieve all of my data from it and transfer it to a new, working hard drive. Pictures, documents, working files, emails, everything...lucky for me!

My point is he cleaned out all the info on his computer himself. Now he and the computer are gone.

The footage after him going down is missing due to a "glitch" About 15 minutes was unable to be retrieved.
Family is running into red tape as far video surveillance from nearby buildings.
They were attempting to get video from the actual busses as well.
His bank card has not been used since he went missing and there were no large money transfers prior to it.

My point is he cleaned out all the info on his computer himself. Now he and the computer are gone.

I don't understand what you mean by "he cleaned out all the info on his computer himself." Is that your theory? Because all I've read is that he told his boss his hard drive crashed, which is not at all an unusual occurrence.

The friends administering the Facebook page are doing an excellent job of keeping it updated with factual info. I hope their hard work contributes to a good resolution in this case.

I don't understand what you mean by "he cleaned out all the info on his computer himself." Is that your theory? Because all I've read is that he told his boss his hard drive crashed, which is not at all an unusual occurrence.

The friends administering the Facebook page are doing an excellent job of keeping it updated with factual info. I hope their hard work contributes to a good resolution in this case.

It is MY OPINION he left on his own.
And it was the first thought that came t my mind.

I could be wrong but it is the better option dont u think?

Maybe I watch to many law and orders.

when I read his computer crashed then his computer is missing along with him the 2 IMO go hand in hand and is an event that is possibly the reason he is missing.

They need a subpoena from the judge to find out if he boarded any flights

I know he took buses but did he own a car and was it parked somewhere?

My thinking is this man is very intelligent. He is an engineer and works for Oracle.
These are very expensive programs. Interesting read about the company.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back