GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third day of search for Lonzie Barton begins with water search, door-to-door canvassing
By Teresa Stepzinski Sun, Jul 26, 2015

The third day of the search for missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton dawned Sunday with Jacksonville Sheriff's Office divers searching retention ponds while other officers scoured neighborhoods near Interstate 295 and Philips Highway south of the Avenues Mall.

[...]

“I want to provide Lonna Lauramore with some answers about what happened to her baby and I want to provide Lonna Lauramore with her baby back in whatever shape or form we can provide to her. ” Hackney said.

“And Lonzie deserves justice for what may have happened to him” Hackney said

Meagan Harris ‏@MeaganMHarris 9m9 minutes ago

#FINDLONZIE Ebron's father is a navy vet and his mom a nurse. He told us today that they're devastated.

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 7m7 minutes ago

T-U news partner @FCN2go interviewed Ebron's father, William, who says he's urged his son to tell the police everything #FINDLONZIE

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 6m6 minutes ago

Father says he's asked Ebron "face to face" if he did anything to harm the child; was told no. #FINDLONZIE

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 7m7 minutes ago

But father also says son has made questionable decisions lately. "I would hope so," when asked if son would tell him the truth #FINDLONZIE

A post from Ebron’s Facebook page in December 2012 condemned anyone who hurts children.

“My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who lost children and family members in the Connecticut elementary shooting … If you want to die, kill yourself, not 20 innocent children too. Crazy world,” Ebron wrote.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...sting-all-measures-search-lonzie-enter/nm634/

We've seen this plenty before: public versus private face--the kind that then comes home and abuses his own and others behind closed doors

Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

It sounds like from the tweets that the parking area at the command post was almost empty and now the search crews/LE are pulling back in now.

Shelby Danielsen ‏@NewsShelby · 26m26 minutes ago
Command post on Southside was practically empty moments ago, JSO cars pouring back in now @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE

Shelby Danielsen ‏@NewsShelby · 2m2 minutes ago
JSO updating media @ 7:45 tonight. Stay w/ @FCN2go for updates. Meanwhile - more JSO cars pouring in here #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/NewsShelby/with_replies

CK3_ArnUMAEH7Y6.jpg

Such a sad, scary case. I really hope that the little girl saw something and has been able to articulate what happened.

WE is William Ebron, now known as Ruben Ebron. (He is a Jr and has always been known as Ruben as reported on Jax4 6pm news; they're hoping more people will come forward if they recognize a familiar name).

Local News is reporting an 7:45 update. Wonder if something has happened or they found something.

[video=twitter;625439534365413376]https://twitter.com/sbrownreports/status/625439534365413376[/video]

@SBrownReports: JSO sent out a statement just 15 minutes ago continuing to ask for tips in search for 21-month-old Lonzie. Update coming at 7:45pm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such a sad, scary case. I really hope that the little girl saw something and has been able to articulate what happened.

I actually hope she didn't see anything. Poor girl has just possibly lost her baby brother - that's way too much for such a young girl to deal with :( My heart is breaking for her and her Mama.

RBBM

I'm afraid not:

Police have since interviewed Lonzie's 5-year-old sister at least twice, but they still don't know what she's seen. None of her answers have been anything concrete enough to lead to Lonzie, though.

"She's cooperative, but she's 5 years old," Hackney said. He later added: "Her story kind of went back and forth about whether they were or were not in the car."

Hackney could not say if anyone had tried to coach the girl on her answers.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...rted-lonzie-barton-missing-lying-about?page=1

Yes, but what might she have seen? Would she have seen her little brother crying, hot and frightened, left in the car while his caregiver went off to smoke crack? Would she have been there when the little boy died? Is that why she got out of the vehicle? Was she there when the person who was supposed to care for her brother, buried the little guy, or fed him to the crocs?

I hope that she saw nothing at all.

[video=twitter;625440599710265344]https://twitter.com/NewsShelby/status/625440599710265344[/video]

FYI my 4 pm is Florida's 7 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member