829 users online (139 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Alert and active search for 22-month-old Lonzie Barton of Jacksonville, Florida. Abducted in stolen car while mom's boyfriend popped into Ravenwood apartment for a while. Delay in report as boyfriend had to charge his phone first.

Car recovered but no sign of Lonzie.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-...theft/34330746

Thread #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 07-26-2015 at 06:40 PM.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Lonzie has blonde hair, blue eyes and weighs 20 pounds. He was only wearing a diaper when he was taken. His father in Baker County has been contacted and police do not believe he is involved. JSO reports the mother is also being very cooperative in the investigation.
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-...theft/34330746
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Third day of search for Lonzie Barton begins with water search, door-to-door canvassing
    By Teresa Stepzinski Sun, Jul 26, 2015

The third day of the search for missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton dawned Sunday with Jacksonville Sheriff's Office divers searching retention ponds while other officers scoured neighborhoods near Interstate 295 and Philips Highway south of the Avenues Mall.

[...]

“I want to provide Lonna Lauramore with some answers about what happened to her baby and I want to provide Lonna Lauramore with her baby back in whatever shape or form we can provide to her. ” Hackney said.

“And Lonzie deserves justice for what may have happened to him” Hackney said
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 07-26-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Meagan Harris ‏@MeaganMHarris 9m9 minutes ago

#FINDLONZIE Ebron's father is a navy vet and his mom a nurse. He told us today that they're devastated.

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 7m7 minutes ago

T-U news partner @FCN2go interviewed Ebron's father, William, who says he's urged his son to tell the police everything #FINDLONZIE

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 6m6 minutes ago

Father says he's asked Ebron "face to face" if he did anything to harm the child; was told no. #FINDLONZIE

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 7m7 minutes ago

But father also says son has made questionable decisions lately. "I would hope so," when asked if son would tell him the truth #FINDLONZIE

A post from Ebron’s Facebook page in December 2012 condemned anyone who hurts children.

“My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who lost children and family members in the Connecticut elementary shooting … If you want to die, kill yourself, not 20 innocent children too. Crazy world,” Ebron wrote.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...e-enter/nm634/

We've seen this plenty before: public versus private face--the kind that then comes home and abuses his own and others behind closed doors

Meagan Harris@MeaganMHarris
    EXCLUSIVE: Ebron's father tells @JeannieBlaylock that he went to see his son after watching @JSOPIO morning news conference.

Meagan Harris
    @MeaganMHarris

EXCLUSIVE: Ebron's father tells @JeannieBlaylock that he prayed for the words to say to his son so that he would be 'man enough to talk'.

Tragic for everyone.

Shelby Danielsen@NewsShelby

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Jax Sheriff's Office@JSOPIO 3m3 minutes ago
    #AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE - There will be a media briefing at 7:45 p.m. at the police station located at 501. E. Bay St. #JSO

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Shelby Danielsen@NewsShelby
    As in, everyone left quickly and then came back? Or, it is the end of day and everyone is reporting back in?

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Jax Sheriff's Office@JSOPIO 3m3 minutes ago
    #AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE - There will be a media briefing at 7:45 p.m. at the police station located at 501. E. Bay St. #JSO
    Link to news conference here:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/livestream/

http://www.news4jax.com/

It sounds like from the tweets that the parking area at the command post was almost empty and now the search crews/LE are pulling back in now.

Shelby Danielsen ‏@NewsShelby · 26m26 minutes ago
    Command post on Southside was practically empty moments ago, JSO cars pouring back in now @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE

Shelby Danielsen ‏@NewsShelby · 2m2 minutes ago
    JSO updating media @ 7:45 tonight. Stay w/ @FCN2go for updates. Meanwhile - more JSO cars pouring in here #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/NewsShelby/with_replies

Such a sad, scary case. I really hope that the little girl saw something and has been able to articulate what happened.

WE is William Ebron, now known as Ruben Ebron. (He is a Jr and has always been known as Ruben as reported on Jax4 6pm news; they're hoping more people will come forward if they recognize a familiar name).
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015, *Amber Alert* #2

Local News is reporting an 7:45 update. Wonder if something has happened or they found something.

Last edited by QueenD; 07-26-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: added info

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast