Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
According to the article above, she was riding her scooter. :-(

Please be ok.

So scary. My hometown but I am in Sacramento for a class tomorrow but I hope to help when I get home. River Street is scetchy. I am a nurse and work with a local clinic for low income people so I am very compassionate but not naive. Lots of homeless people and transients on River Street because that is where the big homeless shelter is located.

It certainly took a really long time to get the word out. Twitter says it was posted about 2 hours ago, which would be 9 PM PST, and she went missing at 4 PM.

I browsed through the closest RSOs, ugh... all pedophiles, many violent .... I sure hope they're being checked on right now.

oh no no no no no!

how many hours has it been?

I hope they've already pulled surveillance video from those apt. complexes!

Actually the apartments are rent controlled for local artists, musicians, actors etc. The art center is part of it. The area is also industrial with the big shelter for people right down the street. However the art community there is very nice. The shelter is well staffed and does much needed community work and outreach. Rents are crazy high and this makes for many displaced people here and very little affordable housing.

Any locals here? I'm trying to find news on this child but there's nothing much else out there! :(

God please let this one be found safe...and SOON. :please:

The circumstances of the case make me think stranger abduction, but the lack of urgency (5 hours to share it with the public, presumbly waiting until tomorrow to release basic facts of the case) seems to indicate that LE is looking in a different direction.

I just got to my friends house in Sac and saw this on my fb wall from my friends sharing.

The circumstances of the case make me think stranger abduction, but the lack of urgency (5 hours to share it with the public, presumbly waiting until tomorrow to release basic facts of the case) seems to indicate that LE is looking in a different direction.
I hope you're right. As long as she is safe. I don't understand why there is so little info out there about her. I mean, she's 8 years old, FGS!

ETA---Then again, how do we know when it was reported to LE?

Santa Cruz Police ‏@SantaCruzPolice 29m29 minutes ago
#santacruzpolice. Missing 8 year old SCPD joined by Sheriffs Office Search and Rescue Team, and K-9's from State OES

I hope you're right. As long as she is safe. I don't understand why there is so little info out there about her. I mean, she's 8 years old, FGS!

ETA---Then again, how do we know when it was reported to LE?

Good point. I am thinking this could be a case of Madison leaving her house at a certain time, being told to come back at a certain time, and her parents calling 911 when she doesn't arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni