1283 users online (220 members and 1063 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Good Morning WS Friends!

See you here soon.
    Perhaps we will hear from JH's mother.

After listening to testimony from JH's father and JH's sister, I continue to think that there existed an unordinary degree of detachment within that family unit.

One poster repeatedly challenged my opinion yesterday, and that is OK, because it is my opinion. However today, I will take my belief even one step further by saying, something was just off in that family. You are only as sick as your secrets. JMO. JH's mother's testimony was influence my thinking enough to reverse it. On the other hand, she may validated it. In the end, it is only my opinion.
    I understand & tried to say that we were not blaming the parents & I didn't think anyone posting was even thinking that. The blame is solely on the gunman. We were just making observations & opinions on their family communications.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 1m1 minute ago Longmont, CO
    Brauchler resumes his questioning of the father of the Aurora #theatershooting gunman

Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall 2m2 minutes ago
    NEW: #TheaterShooting judge hopeful to have jurors deliberating phase 2 sometime tomorrow.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago Longmont, CO
    Judge announces a shorter lunch today -- 60 minutes -- so the trial can stay on schedule. Deliberations possible tomorrow. #theatershooting

Only WS link to the JH is slow loading or not loading at all. I lost JH page for 5 minutes however I could access anything else on Ws and read any other trial.

This is very frustrating....I have no idea what to do to keep the JH page connected.

Sigh

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

Brauchler up for cross discussing emails. Says JH emailed his dad saying he met a new girl (Hillary Allen) May 1st 2012
    The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
    #theatershooting

He also says he finds school “boring”. He also called mom on Mother’s Day.
    #theatershooting

Another email he tells dad about his upcoming preilms
    SphynxCatsRule ‏@SphynxCatsRule 2m2 minutes ago

Amazing how Daddy #theatershooting remembers EVERYTHING for Brady and NOTHING for Mr. B. Guess Mommy will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Good Morning WS Friends!

See you here soon.
    Perhaps we will hear from JH's mother.

After listening to testimony from JH's father and JH's sister, I continue to think that there existed an unordinary degree of detachment within that family unit.

One poster repeatedly challenged my opinion yesterday, and that is OK, because it is my opinion. However today, I will take my belief even one step further by saying, something was just off in that family. You are only as sick as your secrets. JMO. JH's mother's testimony was influence my thinking enough to reverse it. On the other hand, she may validated it. In the end, it is only my opinion.
    JMO. I got the impression their family unit was pretty healthy. I see no good evidence to the contrary. I think James extraordinary shyness and awkwardness was something the struggled to deal with just as any parents would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 1m1 minute ago
    In cross, #TheaterShooting DA getting at idea Holmes kept grad failures - in this case prelims test - from dad. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1MUDTSq
    #theatershooting

Dad says emails got briefer. Brauchler - “3 sentences to 2?”

Dad - Yes
    he Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

JH emails dad to tell him he didn’t pass.
    #theatershooting

JH not shutting off family after emailing he failed. He still emails with alternate email addresses.
    #theatershooting

Emails all sent to JH mom, not his dad.
    Scott Cohn ‏@ScottCohnTV 2m2 minutes ago
    Holmes concedes that emails from son showed little urgency, though they were "briefer" than usual. #theatershooting

DA cross: Emails got brief, veiled, came from new account. But Holmes kept talking 2 folks pre-#theatershooting. Live http://link.kdvr.com/1MUDTSq

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds ago
    JH tells his dad he was denied unemployment in June #theatershooting

DA cross: Holmes told father pre-#theatershooting he only wanted to move home as "last resort to homelessness." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1MUDTSq

MS Brady or Ms Nelson just got a note from the guy sitting against the wall facing into the attorney's. I think this man and anyone that sits there could be a law clerk. I noticed that person appears to be doing a lot of computer work.

(sorry I cannot tell which lawyer it is, but they are sitting very low in the chair next to JH, kind of hidden)

Would only move back in with parents as a "last resort to homelessness".

Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    MS Brady or Ms Nelson just got a note from the guy sitting against the wall facing into the attorney's. I think this man and anyone that sits there could be a law clerk. I noticed that person appears to be doing a lot of computer work.

(sorry I cannot tell which lawyer it is, but they are sitting very low in the chair next to JH, kind of hidden)
    Ms Higgs is sitting to the shooters right and Ms Brady is on her right. Ms Nelson is to the shooters left and Ms Spengler is at the table behind sitting next to Mr King.

Dad sure developed a memory problem on cross exam! One of many reasons that I think there is much more to this families story than we're being told....
    IMO

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 2m2 minutes ago
    @GeorgeBrauchler asks Holmes' dad to look at son's #theatershooting booking photo. Dad "can't say" if crazed look may be due to accusations.

Trial Lover ‏@TrialLovers 4m4 minutes ago
    #theatershooting Dad is totally out of touch

^^^^^^^^ I agree with the above...

Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    Ms Higgs is sitting to the shooters right and Ms Brady is on her right. Ms Nelson is to the shooters left and Ms Spengler is at the table behind sitting next to Mr King.

yes, right as GB was setting up this last question, our friend Spengler started to talk to Brady- then Brady objected. They really didn't want the dad's comment to FBI agent to be known.

His dad refers to the shooting as "the crime".

#theatershooting

Dad says JH was not happy on July 4th. He recalls that FBI wanted to know if he had history of violence or terrorist

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast