1114 users online (215 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mom And 5 Kids Roam Street Naked With Bibles

A mother is behind bars after St. Petersburg police say she and her five children were seen on the street naked and carrying Bibles.

The children range in age from 5 to 15 years old. Police say they will be turned over to relatives.

The woman says that God told her that she and her children should walk down the street naked.
    http://wfmynews2.com/watercooler/wat...?storyid=47875
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

un huh

Of all the things that God might want for a family to do, I would imagine that walking down the street naked, with bibles in hand would rank WAY down on the list. Whatever happened to thrift, charity, forgiveness, kindness, making a contribution, love, purpose in life, etc...?
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Whatever happened to thrift, charity, forgiveness, kindness, making a contribution, love, purpose in life, etc...?
    Rare commodities Vicktor

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    A mother is behind bars after St. Petersburg police say she and her five children were seen on the street naked and carrying Bibles.

The children range in age from 5 to 15 years old. Police say they will be turned over to relatives.

The woman says that God told her that she and her children should walk down the street naked.
    http://wfmynews2.com/watercooler/wat...?storyid=47875
    I'm just glad god didn't tell her to kill them...I hate it when he/she does that...mpi

Wow; that St. Petersberg is some place. Make sure to read the story about the stripper stabbing a man for refusing a lap dance while you're at that first link!