863 users online (79 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Words fail me. What a terrible tragedy. RIP Robert Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinoz View Post
    BREAKING: Murdered teacher Stephanie Scott's dad killed by falling tree

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/33071569...ng-tree/#page1
    Heard this on tonights news.http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...?ocid=9newsstw

Sincere condolences to the family.
    Another devastating, significant loss through sudden tragedy.
    Hopefully, there are counseling supports in place; community to rally around in silent support and assist this family through the monumental tasks of organizing another funeral they were not prepared for.

I just can't begin to understand the grief the Scott family is being put through. How absolutely tragic.
    .Find William, Kyron and all the other missing children. Thinking of the families

Quote Originally Posted by Eloise View Post
    This is so sad. I feel so terrible for Merrilyn Scott. To lose a child and husband both far before their time within such a short expanse of time. Too much for one person to bear, her husband would have been such comfort for her. I send her all the (((vibes))) I can; I really hope she'll be ok in time.
    The bit about him being her comfort really hit me hard. It would be so true of myself if I were Stephanie's mum. I would have just lost my rock when I'd already lost my world.

The world can be so cruel at times.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

And now an appeal.

EXCLUSIVE: Stephanie Scott's killer Vincent Stanford to appeal his life sentence for her brutal rape and murder - as the school teacher's father is killed in tragic farm accident

"People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

And now an appeal.

EXCLUSIVE: Stephanie Scott's killer Vincent Stanford to appeal his life sentence for her brutal rape and murder - as the school teacher's father is killed in tragic farm accident

Oh FFS...
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

And now an appeal.

My God...thoughts prayers and strength to this family.

'Stanford’s legal move angered Mark Norvall, creator of the Real Justice for Stephanie Scott Facebook page.

Mr Norvall thought the Court of Criminal Appeal had the right to refuse even the notice of intention to appeal, and he called on it to do so.

“If they kick it out and say out were dealt with properly the first time people will be happy with that,” Mr Norvall said. “But if they give him the right to appeal there will be hell in the land.”

Hell in the land. Not an impossibility , as out back, out there, in the bush, it's becoming a creeping problem, parolee's being released subject to residence out of the city and in small country towns, ( and secretly released, too, no notification of their outlook on life ) which has a romantic air, as if the ideals and values of small town Au would magically transform the offender, yet without a copper within 50 klms, no such luxury as a resident copper, uncertain mobile phone coverage, strangers contracted to work on jobs that the locals used to do, moving into the villages, and settlements, it up's the danger factor for both men and women , and particularly children of the bush.

Mr Norvall 's facebook page is worth a check, peoples.
    'it never gets weird enough , for me'.. Hunter S. Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    'Stanford’s legal move angered Mark Norvall, creator of the Real Justice for Stephanie Scott Facebook page.

Mr Norvall thought the Court of Criminal Appeal had the right to refuse even the notice of intention to appeal, and he called on it to do so.

“If they kick it out and say out were dealt with properly the first time people will be happy with that,” Mr Norvall said. “But if they give him the right to appeal there will be hell in the land.”

Hell in the land. Not an impossibility , as out back, out there, in the bush, it's becoming a creeping problem, parolee's being released subject to residence out of the city and in small country towns, ( and secretly released, too, no notification of their outlook on life ) which has a romantic air, as if the ideals and values of small town Au would magically transform the offender, yet without a copper within 50 klms, no such luxury as a resident copper, uncertain mobile phone coverage, strangers contracted to work on jobs that the locals used to do, moving into the villages, and settlements, it up's the danger factor for both men and women , and particularly children of the bush.

Mr Norvall 's facebook page is worth a check, peoples.
    The application to appeal should be rejected. End of story. Hasn't this woman suffered enough?
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

May I say it? I think this accident wouldn't have happened without the inconceivable fate of Stephanie - caused by evil V/M - and her poor father's (poor mother's, sister's, brother's, fiance's) heartache.

Funeral for Mr Scott today.

Stephanie Scott's father to be farewelled at same venue where her funeral was held. Robert Scott, a retired teacher, was killed when a tree fell on him while he was clearing land on his family's farm near Canowindra in the NSW central west.

His body was found at their Namami Road property at about 12pm on November 1.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/33145182...-to-wed/#page1
    People Who Have Nothing To Hide - HIDE NOTHING!!!

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4...e-scott/?cs=17

POLICE had the toughest of jobs during what was one of the darkest moments in Leeton’s recent history.

These gut-wrenching efforts have been recognised by the NSW Police Force, with Leeton’s Detective Sergeant Tim Clark and Detective Senior Constable Justin Milne the recipients of the Annual Detectives Board Award.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4...-appeal/?cs=11

'STEPHANIE Scott’s killer has been gifted a last-minute extension to appeal his life sentence, sending shock waves through the Leeton community.

The news comes as another crushing blow to the former Leeton High School teacher’s family and friends, who must now endure another round of “heartbreak”.

A former student of Ms Scott condemned the decision to grant Stanford a reprieve.

Leeton’s Adam Mitchell remembers walking into the drama classroom of 26-year-old Ms Scott more than two years ago and being greeted with a “warm, infectious” smile.

He said Ms Scott was “more than just a teacher”, helping her students at every chance she had.

“I had a really rough day once and I walked out of the class frustrated and annoyed and down,” he said. “Ms Scott ran after me and yelled out ‘Adam, Adam’ and wouldn’t give up until I stopped and spoke to her about it.'

Ugh why? I swear, many or even most judges are stupid. They victim blame and let murderers walk free when their victims are denied that privilege forever. I hope the DPP or whoever comes down on this like a tonne of bricks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

‘He’s had enough chances’: Stephanie Scott’s killer misses appeal date

THE CANOWINDRA community has breathed a collective sigh of relief after Stephanie Scott’s killer failed to appeal his life sentence before the extended deadline.
    Convicted murderer Vincent Stanford, 25, was gifted a last-minute extension to appeal his punishment in April, stretching his window of opportunity to July 30.
    Stanford’s lawyers have not yet corresponded with the Court of Criminal Appeal.
    However, he may still file a Notice of Appeal out of time –providing he justifies why his initial plea was not filed before the due date.
    Family and friends of the slain Leeton High School teacher have vowed to fight a Stanford appeal when – or if – it eventuates.

http://www.forbesadvocate.com.au/sto...s-appeal-date/
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46