1115 users online (185 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - James Kane, 25, Washington, 27 July 2015

Family asks for help in finding missing man

The man, James Patrick Kane Jr., is said to have gone missing on Monday, July 27 after dropping off his father at an auto shop in Washington, Warren County, N.J. Kane, who suffers from Bipolar 1 disorder, dropped off his father, James Kane Sr., and drove off from the auto shop.
    They said during investigation, police traced the last ping form James' phone at about 4:12p.m. after which they believed his phone died. The ping came from a location in Williampsort, PA, which is approximately two and a half hours away from where James was last seen.
    http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-region...g-man/34434694

It sounds like he was off his medication and delusional according to the article. No picture of him with the article...I'll see if I can find one elsewhere.

James' last message to his mother from the above article.....

James answered the phone and told his mother, " I just want you to know, I will always love you. Sometimes you have to spread your wings."

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

Bumping for James. Has he ever been submitted to namus?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.